OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
ive missed out on every B/W and missed out on Oreo v1's. ill be happy with any variations assuming i can get my hands on them. 8)

I actually dont mind the grey on the midsole. Doesnt look bad at all

not that I have a pair coming :frown:

haven't the Og oreo 1's always been a grey midsole..or a real light grey? my og pairs have a real light grey touch to it

yeah i also thought they were a light grey
maybe the newer ones are a darker shade of grey?

Last edited:
Some of you dudes already trying to flip on the bay for like 3-4 bills. Resell game too strong. I hope they overstock these like the oreo v2s.

Just about to cop a FKR from a seller and doing it through Paypal. First time doing it so I am quite worried. 

Just wanted to ask if he sends me a "Money Request" instead of an invoice? Am I entitled to the Buyer Protection provided by Paypal? 

Just about to cop a FKR from a seller and doing it through Paypal. First time doing it so I am quite worried. 

Just wanted to ask if he sends me a "Money Request" instead of an invoice? Am I entitled to the Buyer Protection provided by Paypal? 

nah dont do that

invoice only man

nah dont do that

invoice only man
invoice or money request youre protected either way.
Just make sure you don't send it as a gift :lol:

You can also put in the notes/memo what the purchase is for.
yup

Last edited:
To make it simple and easy, just use invoice but there's always a way to get your money back even if you use pp gift as long as the money source is a cc.

Last edited:

I know a guy who bought racers through a money request, 3 weeks later bam, herpes

you should be fine, just put what youre buying in the notes

Anyone see any other sites releasing these again? The black/white racers with volt were seen on multiple sites and I'm curious to see if this 'new' version will be anywhere else or if Dope Factory did an actual restock of this pair from over a year ago.

Anyone see any other sites releasing these again? The black/white racers with volt were seen on multiple sites and I'm curious to see if this 'new' version will be anywhere else or if Dope Factory did an actual restock of this pair from over a year ago.

I think someone posted the tag, and they were made in August or September 2015.

Last edited:
You guys are right, the og pairs are light grey

Wait... I'm confused now. I thought the OGs had a full on White midsole and just the Black Topline/strip... :nerd:

-edit-
Oh! You guys are talking about the weave on the upper... haha I think it's going to be Light Grey like the OGs, but, with the blended weave cws, we can expect different distributions of color. No two shoes will be exactly the same.

I'm sure that they'll be launching at more stores in the upcoming weeks. Once I'm content with my pair, I'll probably speckle the Light Grey midsole with Black and maybe the Black Topline with White... :smokin

Last edited:
Wait... I'm confused now. I thought the OGs had a full on White midsole and just the Black Topline/strip... :nerd:

-edit-
Oh! You guys are talking about the weave on the upper... haha I think it's going to be Light Grey like the OGs, but, with the blended weave cws, we can expect different distributions of color. No two shoes will be exactly the same.

I'm sure that they'll be launching at more stores in the upcoming weeks. Once I'm content with my pair, I'll probably speckle the Light Grey midsole with Black and maybe the Black Topline with White... :smokin

OGs had an off-white, cream colored top part above the black line.
Edit, I just read the full post.

Last edited:

Are the Dark Grey/Black racers restocking or hitting outlets? Seems like there is a slight rise in the number of Dark Grey racers I've been seeing for sale. All the pairs I've seen don't come with an original box if that means anything. Here's a pic of someone's post that I saw. Also all the pairs I've seen are the white flywire pairs. Not the Dark grey flywire

Last edited:

Are the Dark Grey/Black racers restocking or hitting outlets? Seems like there is a slight rise in the number of Dark Grey racers I've been seeing for sale. All the pairs I've seen don't come with an original box if that means anything. Here's a pic of someone's post that I saw. Also all the pairs I've seen are the white flywire pairs. Not the Dark grey flywire

They originally released in both styles of the fly wire. Some of the vendors got the white fly wire, while others got the dark grey fly wire.

-edit-

the OGs had a very light grey midsole with a black line. the newer version looks the same to me. maybe a touch darker grey? i think that's what everyone is talking about right? haha

Last edited:
^Ahhh! This whole time I thought they had a completely White midsole :smh: Now, I'm curious to see a comparison pic featuring the OGs and the "retros". :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom