OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Damn, DF pairs getting cancelled. What sizes did you guys order? I received order confirmation but no shipping. Figure my wife size 5.5 would be safe, but you never know.

in before people call you crazy.

Every one is entitled to opinions.

But I'm completely on the opposite side. Oreo 2's are just average to me. Very underwhelming. One of my purchases that I ragret. So i use them as beaters.

But I'm completely on the opposite side. Oreo 2's are just average to me. Very underwhelming. One of my purchases that I ragret. So i use them as beaters.
i feel if v2s came out first youd be saying the same thing. v1 sole looks clunky, random sole foxing stripe looks awkward and the black swoosh of the v1 is boring, imo

I generally understand why certain c/ws are more coveted than others but in the case of v1 oreos vs v2 im baffled

Last edited:

Agreed.

i feel if v2s came out first youd be saying the same thing. v1 sole looks clunky, random sole foxing stripe looks awkward and the black swoosh of the v1 is boring, imo

I generally understand why certain c/ws are more coveted than others but in the case of v1 oreos vs v2 im baffled

Again, YOU like what YOU like. Opinions are opinions.

Personally, I prefer the v1s because they have a lighter upper and a nice contrast with the Black tongue and Swoosh. Then again, I'm not a huge fan of dark monotonal cws, so I never really cared for the v2s. The Black Topline on the midsole is also such a nice touch, IMO, which makes them different from almost all of the other cws. I know that I've posted this before, but the Oreo V1s look good as is to me, and I wouldn't change a thing. This is coming from someone on Team LR-soleswap :tongue:

Last edited:
If everyone had the same opinions, the world would be a dull place.

Last edited:

its really that simple for me. I just like the lighter grey on the V1. Nothing else can be said. Its not the sole or random sole foxing stripe ( i don't even know what that means).

We can both be baffled for opposite reasons. Oreo 2 isn't even a top 10 cw for me. And i have a pair.

@stopmakingsense  no problem :smile: you were trying to contribute 
tongue.gif

wonder if the oreo v1's will be widespread this time around like the oreo v2 have been in the second half of this year

Last edited:
Fam, can I get a legit check on these University Red? I think they look good, but just want to be sure. Thank you guys in advance! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom