OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Damnit my pair from RRS went from being delivered today to pending. Ive been trying to track it and it says it left Ohio on the 30th. Whats up with that.

new pickups. 
happy.gif

Here's my RRS pair. The toes are definitely lighter than my first restock pair from D-F. HOWEVER, if you take a closer look at the left toe, you can see brown/red glue residue... I'll be shooting for another pair or two to get a better pair.

Damnit my pair from RRS went from being delivered today to pending. Ive been trying to track it and it says it left Ohio on the 30th. Whats up with that.

Similar situation for my tracking. FedEx shows that it should be delivered today. Yet the parcel hasn't moved since the 30th in Ohio.

Mine did the same thing. It was supposed to be delivered on Sat but nothing. Updated yesterday and ended up being delivered today.

Mine did the same thing. It was supposed to be delivered on Sat but nothing. Updated yesterday and ended up being delivered today.
So i guess i should just wait for my pair to arrive or something. I was all excited too cause todays my day off and i decided to stay home and wait for em.

Oh right. thanks for clarifying.
flyknit material is also different

old one is white vs new which appears to be more of a shiny silver/grey

for comparison..

to add.. i would have preferred the old flyknit...

oreo 2.0s came with the OG flyknit (first release) and new flyknit (restocks)

imo that's why the recent flyknit weaves have come out looking disastrous 

oreo 2.0 (first wave)

Last edited:

flyknit material is also different

old one is white vs new which appears to be more of a shiny silver/grey

for comparison..

to add.. i would have preferred the old flyknit...

oreo 2.0s came with the OG flyknit (first release) and new flyknit (restocks)

imo that's why the recent flyknit weaves have come out looking disastrous 

oreo 2.0 (first wave)
Dude, you're kind of confusing in the way you type. What do you mean the "oreo 2.0s came with the OG flyknit (first release) and new flyknit (restocks)?"

Back to the good old days. Well actually I think these were a pricing error but website still honored it lol

Back
Top Bottom