OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
sorry chaps, not been into flyknits since getting into ultra boosts, didn't know my v2 from v3

RRS pair just came in! I'm pretty happy with them and I like the weave of the fly knit. I don't know if it's different or just the old mold or something but these fit more TTS than the newer racers to me.

ID on the racers would be a wrap for me. I don't even want to think about how much money I'd blow on them... My wife would probably divorce me if 5 pairs showed up.

I remember the rumor of ID option for FK Chukka lunars, and it never happened. Nike would have got me for 10 pair minimum if they did.

Count me in with 5 minimum if they gave ID option to FK racers.

if flyknit racers got ID with og color blocking not the swirl pattern thing its would be a wrap. ive always wondered why not...they would make sooooo much money. probablt the way FK is put together its hard to have varying designs

Don't let Franklin Wong know the neo turqs are coming back
lol you know this guy too? big reseller. taxes like hell. tried to buy both my tan yeezys for 500 on release date...

i really hate nike sometimes. thats crazy. 20$ more 2 years later for the same shoe. but they can...will...and they will sell out. got my 2 pairs for 135 and sold them. i fudged up. some poeple in here got them for 120!!

Last edited:
I kept my volt orcas near a bonfire recently and the white part of the tip of the sole melted into the shoe a little. I bought them within 30 days, so would nike accept a return or an exchange for these by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom