OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Man all you guys getting the lagoons is making me jealous, oh well all in the game of waiting for the right price. Always end up taking an L somewhere

Last edited:
Rep told my wife that vip was 10%, plus an additional 10% equals 20%.

Ehh... Whatever.

When did you order? If you ordered after Monday the price has gone up. If you see the discount in your cart the additional savings should show double the VIP savings in order for it to show a deep deep discount

Acai's are beautiful. So glad I jumped on them for under $70.
Love the color and got some compliments for them as well, although many said they look pinkish.

Had to rock them once I got them.

Last edited:
I like the acais but with so many shoes coming out and me running out of closet space can't bring myself to buy a pair but they do look good tho

I'm impressed by the quality on these Oreo V1, much better than Oreo V2 that I got from NDC initial drop (supposedly better quality than restocks). I can feel the difference in thickness by touching it and the toebox looks like its gonna stay in shape.

Hey guys, are there any online retailers that still stock the Oreo V2s? I kept sitting on them, and really debating buying a pair.  Still can't decide which shoe I will get Oreo V1 or V2 
frown.gif
.  I like the CW of both, but don't need two pairs in a BW color palette. Opinions? 

Hey guys, are there any online retailers that still stock the Oreo V2s? I kept sitting on them, and really debating buying a pair.  Still can't decide which shoe I will get Oreo V1 or V2 :frown: .  I like the CW of both, but don't need two pairs in a BW color palette. Opinions? 

Ndc still has it I believe

Im so glad I jumped on Acais for $66 shipped. Can't wait to see them when I get back to the States

Im so glad I jumped on Acais for $66 shipped. Can't wait to see them when I get back to the States
Same here.

Even the fact that I had to pay 25USD more for forwarding shipping to Singapore.

But now a part of me kinda wished that I ordered the Bright Citrus instead, don't know why haha.

But at this price, I ain't complaining!

Back
Top Bottom