OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Summer 2013. They actually released on running shoe websites. They restocked several times and I could actually take my time ordering. I remember seeing the run.com restock in the morning and ended up ordering during lunch

roll.gif
 welp... I'm done for the day.  Time to turn of the computer and take my loss. 
all good man. just messing with you anyway, just a bit of fun. 

Always hated how the MC 1 looked brown in the sun.

2.0 >>>>> IMO. Closer to the Milan colorway and had the blue toe that people in this thread had a hard one for.

I think some, not all, people like to say they think the 1.0 is better just to sound like they been liking flyknits

BTW Ultra boosts NEVER hit "clearance" racks like the FKs did. Just check the facts before you start with the nonsense. Were they an "easy cop?" Absolutely. They never got blown out like FKs did. 

BTW Ultra boosts NEVER hit "clearance" racks like the FKs did. Just check the facts before you start with the nonsense. Were they an "easy cop?" Absolutely. They never got blown out like FKs did. 

Nonsense? Do I need to post my receipt to flex?

I got my black purple for $120 which is a 35% discount

I got most of my racers for $100-120. Which is about the same % off.

Nonsense eh?

I manage to cop a few back then for a little over a 100 back before the hype. Its fine though, have a few buddies that work at adidas that can get 50% which is even better.

roll.gif
 please show that receipt of the MC racers on clearance for $60 a pop.  
roll.gif
 welp... I'm done for the day.  Time to turn of the computer and take my loss. 
Glad you took it like a man. 
glasses.gif

For what it's worth, I got 2 pairs of Uni Reds FKRs for like $70 a piece near the peak of the whole Trainer/Racer craze. There were places in the 'burbs where they were sitting. Regular store, no outlet. 

Last edited:
Nonsense? Do I need to post my receipt to flex?

I got my black purple for $120 which is a 35% discount

I got most of my racers for $100-120. Which is about the same % off.

Nonsense eh?
35% off is nowhere near the blow out prices FKs hit. And I doubt you got that 35% off without some coupon etc. Whatever im not going to get into a pissing contest cause I'd win anyway.

My point was...To whoever said and agreed with the statement that they hate UBs because they couldn't support the "hype" was ridiculous. Especially in THIS thread.  

Last edited:
35% off is nowhere near the blow out prices FKs hit. And I doubt you got that 35% off without some coupon etc. Whatever im not going to get into a pissing contest cause I'd win anyway.

My point was...To whoever said and agreed with the statement that they hate UBs because they couldn't support the "hype" was ridiculous. Especially in THIS thread.  

You want to get in a pissing contest over who is able to cop shoes at a deeper discount? Go on......clearly Thad what provides meaning in your life

No one says they can't support the hype. Your reading comprehension is startling.

I love the UB. i just can't get down with the hype behind it because most of the good colorways sell out instantly now.

It's a shoe that was destined for the sub $100 range which is the perfect price point for any "running" shoe for me. 

I premer primeknit because it stretches and boost is miles better than lunar imo. It doesn't bottom out as quick

But like I said, $65 Racers>>>>>>

I can't get down with the hype because its prohibiting me from copping at a nice discount. If I could cop the colorways I wanted at $100 range again then I'll cop in a heartbeat

How is this difficult to understand?

Always hated how the MC 1 looked brown in the sun.

2.0 >>>>> IMO. Closer to the Milan colorway and had the blue toe that people in this thread had a hard one for.

I think some, not all, people like to say they think the 1.0 is better just to sound like they been liking flyknits
They look brown to you in sunlight? :lol: I don't see brown but I do like the MC 1.0 because of that brighter green on the upper compared to the 2.0. But I'd be happy to have either cw :smile:

They look brown to you in sunlight? :lol: I don't see brown but I do like the MC 1.0 because of that brighter green on the upper compared to the 2.0. But I'd be happy to have either cw :smile:

In person that's what they looked like to me. It's because the base is volt. Mix that with the other colors and it makes it look like a light brown/tan

I was never a big fan of 1.0s for same reason. Depending on the weave, they looked like puke to me in pics. Very few weaves looked good to me.

Do you read? I clearly stated that flyknits were sitting on clearance racks. I copped the whites trainers for $90 from NDC. Now they're $300 because of Ye? The black/white racers sell out because they're similar to the trainer colorway.

What about the white energy boosts that sat and instantly sold out. And all those white UBs that sold out. Now the creams?

First wave of UBs SAT. The black/purple, solar etc. hype picked up the instant he wore those whites and if you can't see that you're BLIND

I think the point he's making is your argument/dislike of what happened with the UB line essentially happened with the racers.

Back
Top Bottom