OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Many says myrunning.eu is not legit on facebook.. Is there one inside this forum, who have purchased from the site before? 

Many says myrunning.eu is not legit on facebook.. Is there one inside this forum, who have purchased from the site before? 

i dont ever trust anything on facebook. the site to me looks legit, and you paid paypal. you'll be good even if they arnt legit, paypal is solid and will get your money back.

good looking on the bwv on rrs.

Still can't decide if i even like this colorway. Just don't like that style toe box..really shoulda been a mixed b/w weave toe box like oreos.

At $60USD postage to Australia I'll just sit for now...

I think people copped the Blue Lagoons off of MyRunning without issue back when they first released. When in doubt just use PayPal.

Cant beat 132€ shipped for the neo turqs, racers are 160€ at nike

Last edited:
Who has reported this? I know the Flyknit maxes are supposed to be this summer, but I haven't heard anything about racers

Really? I'm pretty sure it was reported that you can customize the multicolor flyknits on racers.... Let me dig up the article somewhere.

Not sure about the authenticity of the report though....

Flyknit Racer Multicolor Nike ID?

dragicon dragicon

Could really mean nothing but it's nice to think it's possible... hehe

Last edited:
lmaoo the hype for the racers died down and moved on to the UBs. NIKE WHY YOU GOTTA RESTOCK or RETRO RACERS SMHHHH

Back
Top Bottom