OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
RWCUSTAP works for 10% at running warehouse also.

Was just trying to save $50 since I got them on release date and return my first order.

Not meant to be I guess

lmaoo the hype for the racers died down and moved on to the UBs. NIKE WHY YOU GOTTA RESTOCK or RETRO RACERS SMHHHH
i wont lie i bought a pair of UBs to see how comfortable they really are. They have their positives but i cant help but think its just a glorified roshe. The sole is really spongey and unsupportive compared to the FKRs. I much prefer the FKRs weight and sole stability.

Where the UB has been shining so far, imo, is their colorway selection. Yea, there have been a few ugly cws but for the most part theyre giving us  variation in colors and patterns that work with most warddrobes. The UBs are easy to work into most fits where the FKR are not. Of all the FKR cws released, only a handful are sought after. CW selection for flyknits has been abysmal to say the least. 

Right now, it seems like Nike's 2016 game plan is to be reactionary; theyre reacting and responding to hype that was generated initially in 2013 (FKR, AJ1).

ub are treadmill runners my rn friends didnt like em much either not much support still prefer lunars zoom free soles

i wont lie i bought a pair of UBs to see how comfortable they really are. They have their positives but i cant help but think its just a glorified roshe. The sole is really spongey and unsupportive compared to the FKRs. I much prefer the FKRs weight and sole stability.

Where the UB has been shining so far, imo, is their colorway selection. Yea, there have been a few ugly cws but for the most part theyre giving us  variation in colors and patterns that work with most warddrobes. The UBs are easy to work into most fits where the FKR are not. Of all the FKR cws released, only a handful are sought after. CW selection for flyknits has been abysmal to say the least. 

Right now, it seems like Nike's 2016 game plan is to be reactionary; theyre reacting and responding to hype that was generated initially in 2013 (FKR, AJ1).
I don't see too many UB CW options...  a lot of them are similar...  (variations of white, black, grey).  Nobody really wants the volt or solar ones...  they just sit on shelves here.  Burgundy and olive are nice but they weren't widely available.  I'd like to see some other colors used.  I will have to agree with you in terms of comfort.  In terms of cushioning, UB's are great.  They are awfully flat though and if worn for a long day, you will prob feel a strain on your feet because of the lack of support.  I don't have too much of an issue with FKR's.

I'm new to collecting Flyknit Racers.  So far I've picked up the Oreo 1.0, Oreo 2.0, and BWV's.  I'm going to get a new pair this week and trying to decide which to get next from Footlocker.  I know this very opinionated but I'm just curious if you were me what would you get next?  Blue Lagoons, Acai's, Sherbet's, or any other option.  Which would you get?  Thanks for your opinion.

I'm new to collecting Flyknit Racers.  So far I've picked up the Oreo 1.0, Oreo 2.0, and BWV's.  I'm going to get a new pair this week and trying to decide which to get next from Footlocker.  I know this very opinionated but I'm just curious if you were me what would you get next?  Blue Lagoons, Acai's, Sherbet's, or any other option.  Which would you get?  Thanks for your opinion.

My advice... Buy what you like. :smokin

Skip those, go for the Neo Turqs that'll be releasing soon

But if you got the money to burn get them all 
pimp.gif

Just buy what you like.. if you want lagoons, they are selling them for a great price.  Love my pair even though it's not as popular like the others.

Neo turqs are coming out soon but you can still cop some other colorways for great prices

There was a guy on here who said he knew a RRS employee, and they are supposed to be getting them in feb.
Thanks bruh! 
glasses.gif
 Trying to be as selective as possible with racers, but with that rrs discount, its hard not to cop more haha

If I signup for RRS, do I automatically become a VIP member or do I have to pay an extra fee to become a member? I always wanted to signup but I never got around to doing it since I had no job :lol:

If I signup for RRS, do I automatically become a VIP member or do I have to pay an extra fee to become a member? I always wanted to signup but I never got around to doing it since I had no job
laugh.gif
you'd have to add a VIP membership to your cart and pay $1.99 for the first year. Membership fee goes up after that first year is over.

Back
Top Bottom