OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hey guys just a quick question. Are the original white trainers (unpadded) green inside under the insole whereas the second version (padded) orange on the inside?

Real pics of the Fireberries via IG

TBH, I don't think I'd purchase them for >$40. I definitely prefer the Acais, Orange/Pinks and even the Lime/Pinks over these.

For everyone that have a RRS vip account, what do you guys do when your 1 year is up? Do you cancel and just join again with another email or can you cancel and get VIP again for cheap with the same account.

For everyone that have a RRS vip account, what do you guys do when your 1 year is up? Do you cancel and just join again with another email or can you cancel and get VIP again for cheap with the same account.
I was planning on canceling my membership once 1 year is up. I've bought a pair of racers and 4.0 so far. You could create another account using another email to receive the additional discount 

I noticed that on RRS if type in "flyknit racer" in the question box, I get a response saying that I just missed the chat hours. But if I type in some other question, it opens up. And  they also told me that they will no longer be carrying sizes 5-5.5 in the racers.
mean.gif
Looool this too good. RRS sick of NT

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom