OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ You're right, he mentioned Trainers. My bad. Didn't read it right cause I was sleepy, haha.

I'd say $200 max for DS.
Qft. I would not justify paying over 200 shipped for a pair of trainers. Cop while you can. I regret giving out trainers to fam n friends after picking them up at the outlet for less than $120 lol

Shouts to Mr. Go,

had my pair on hold and my girl picked them up for me since I was busy at work.

Something about those red racers looks off to me. It also has replacement laces. The Reds should come with the flat ribbon laces.

you can see the difference in heel tab, the knit, and the "suggested retail price" sticker in the box?
That's not the box that belongs to the racers. Would that make them legit or fakes? What about the laces? Are they suppose to be ribbon style laces?

Last edited:
University Reds:

Laces replaced. But Shoes look legit to me (complete sole outside - especially heel, form of the flyknit upper, colours of the flywire - outside is black right?!, flywire and toebox, inner sole)

- fake ones look different (use Google Picture: "Nike flyknit racer fake" for examples or IG / to compare).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom