OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Mann all this waiting for RRS to release the neo and no love 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I was waiting for this on RRS to drop but decided a few weeks back I would skip this.  Now that RRS dropped them and finding out here, I was like fk it let's go cop only to see more L's as I need a sz 10.  For $105 cant pass that up either sheesh!  

Up on running warehouse $135 with runblog10. I know RRS is cheaper but their inventory is up to date and guaranteed

kinda salty about missing out on RRS because ive been waiting for them to drop on there... ill just keep my pair i copped at retail from my local footlocker :smh:

kinda salty about missing out on RRS because ive been waiting for them to drop on there... ill just keep my pair i copped at retail from my local footlocker
mean.gif
you can still cop from Running Wearhouse and return foolocker. $135 opposed to $160 

Has anyone ever really gotten their order shipped within 2 hours from Rrs ?

Yes I have. Usually when I order from them in the afternoon and not on a release day. Plus the company they used to ship "OnTrac" is super fast especially in California. Believe it was under 2 days?

Last edited:
damn i didn't realize my account wasn't vip so i got charged vip price difference even though at the time of purchase it said i was :smh:

these new tongues are trash 
mean.gif

why did they move to the stretchy feel?
Nike shifted from using a yarn-based flyknit to a now recycled-polyester based knit. 

They melt down old plastic water bottles that have been cleaned & shredded which creates strands of polyester

This reduces the waste used in production significantly (I believe up to 60%). They have already diverted over 2 billion waterbottles from landfills around the country & have reduced waste by 2 million pounds since 2012

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom