OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
whoever ordered MC's in the morning will most likely get canceled. usually the guys who don't get it within the first 3 hours of when they release the shoes at night on RRS are left with the cancellation emails.

Not bad for $71 :pimp:

Last edited:
Sent an email yesterday asking if I could apply the code after my purchase and they granted it [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Also did anyone else get order confirm ?

Last edited:
Sounds like Audrie has no concrete knowledge -
of course the MC1 looks "similar" to the MC2 (Rainbow) :wink:
I can't understand why people can't wait for further information to appear on the shop-sites and are instead bothering the average employees of the shops with questions they usually can't respond before their site shows it... - no offense just my opinion.

Last edited:
I think in real it will depend on the light - but seems to be true.
Nike likes to change the re-releases a bit and the colorcode always contained also " dark grey" - on the paper :wink:

Last edited:
I can't understand why people can't wait for further information to appear on the shop-sites and are instead bothering the average employees of the shops with questions they usually can't respond before their site shows it... - no offense just my opinion.
this!!

repped.. 

Just had a chat with RRS and apparently they won't be getting any sizes of MC1's 12.5 and below. And also for those looking for Game Royal's in their sizes to cop, they won't be getting any shipment.

Lets hope thats not true and we'll see more when both have their respective launches
repped.  I got the same info.   those were the two cws i wanted ...
tired.gif

Why are you guys believing anything RRS chat says? They consistently say stuff to just get you off the phone.

Its hard to get rid of my lucid greens!! Somebody take these off my [emoji]128400[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
It's hard to get rid of ANY racers that aren't MC1's or the first two BW's....

Been that way for a while now. Racer values are down 30% compared to this time last year. 

Last edited:
Why are you guys believing anything RRS chat says? They consistently say stuff to just get you off the phone.
Yeah I dont take RRS live chat very serious because of past experiences of them not being knowledgeable, but I been trying to get the MC 1 for a long time, so sometimes I like to chat to create some (false) hope haha.  

Back
Top Bottom