OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
grey tongues look out of place on those mc1. will need to lace swap or paint the tongue black :lol:

Why are you guys believing anything RRS chat says? They are consistently the least

Looks like the box top is ripped off... Prob a return to the outlet, and then there was a further discount.
for real. RRS chat is absolutely clueless. nice people, but clueless.

The grey tongue looks dope, don't know why y'all trippin'
smokin.gif
its a nice change and getting laces replaced isn't too big of a problem. There will be more to go around this time for us. 

This is the photo RRS is using for the MC style number that was up early this morning.

Last edited:
HOLD THE F UP.

Grey tongue? What? Why? How? This is not real life.

And I'm giggling at yo guys for chatting with RRS a believing anything they say. Haven't we learned?

wow some ******* picked up the new game royals and sent back his used ones to RRS , which i picked up from the RRS restock

you can blame RRS for that loose policy. Cant really blame anyone for doing it. I wouldn't, but thats just me.

I just ordered a 9.5 neo turq from a small restock in RRS lastweek. I'm hoping its new or at least appears new. its in transit.

grey tongue isnt that bad, I can live with it to finally put these to rest.

Last edited:
I guess with the 2-3 pics posted now from different sources (albeit not known sources) we'll have to accept the grey tongue on the MCs.

I haven't been checking the thread as often recently but with the RRS signal i'm gonna have to be on page refresh 
nerd.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if they pop up somewhere in the next week or 2. We know the game royals and neo turqs and others all dropped around a month earlier than posted date.

Keep on top of the thread fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom