OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

so i got a cancellation email from rrs for the MC size 12.5..
me too 
frown.gif

Did any one recieve their pairs from runnerinn or did everyone get canceled? Sorry if already answered.
Havent received a cancellation from the 12.5 MCs from RRS yet, or RunnerInn. 

From what was mentioned a few pages back is that whoever has ordered from RunnerInn and hasnt had their order cancelled will pretty much be receiving them once theyre released. In other words, it was a preorder for the MC re-release

I can't wait for these mc retros to release, shoe shops using the same 004 color code pictures, and people buying them thinking they just restocked the original black tongue racers :lol:

why is it so much harder to paint the tongue compared to other parts of the shoe?
Aside from the annoyance of having to avoid (or tape) the other parts of the shoe.. it was because the material of the tongue just wasn't fun to paint on, needs several coats evenly - also I find myself having to mix softners (trial n error) so the tongue doesn't come out too stiff. Just all those extra work wasn't enjoyable

the tongue is the easiest lol
Different strokes I suppose..the tongue always took me the longest to complete when compared to other parts (soles, etc.)

Sorry haven't been in here for a bit so the "new" MCs are basically the first MCs with a grey tongue?
Also, did the MC2 ever come out in a size 14? I stopped looking after a while

Last edited:
Sorry haven't been in here for a bit so the "new" MCs are basically the first MCs with a grey tongue?
Also, did the MC2 ever come out in a size 14? I stopped looking after a while

Yeah grey tongue and I'm pretty sure rrs had a pre sale for limited big sizes and sz 14 was one of them, so there's some hope for ya big guy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom