OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So with finishline and footlocker announcing 13 May as official release dates are we actually going to have to wait this long?

Or could RRS, running warehouse or someone release earlier?

I mean we always knew 13 May was the official date from NYCs post but typically they have dropped before the date.

Can someone please give me LC check on these. Just came in the mail tomorrow and have seen some differences in these than others posted online. Any help will be repped. Thanks!!

Sure,

unless the lighting is way weird, the color is way too orange for the Uni Reds. Also, the back shape of the heel tends to be much rounder on legit racers. Also, the mesh on the toebox should have a much smaller window of transparency despite the mix of black and red flyknit. Also, the black flyknit weave on the instep should be less acute.

At least compared to my pair.

Some folks on here have pointed out that the best way to check is to get shots of the bottom of the shoes, because the patterns on the sole are usually really sloppily done by whoever makes the fakes.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but it doesn't look good to me. Good luck.

Sure,

unless the lighting is way weird, the color is way too orange for the Uni Reds. Also, the back shape of the heel tends to be much rounder on legit racers. Also, the mesh on the toebox should have a much smaller window of transparency despite the mix of black and red flyknit. Also, the black flyknit weave on the instep should be less acute.

At least compared to my pair.

Some folks on here have pointed out that the best way to check is to get shots of the bottom of the shoes, because the patterns on the sole are usually really sloppily done by whoever makes the fakes.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but it doesn't look good to me. Good luck.
They're legit though...

Its more red than the picture appears, it my dark room. The main difference that made me believe they may be fake are the stripes between the side and the toe. They are different from my photo blues. My photo blue has more stripes. Are these suppose to be the same in all the different colorways?

here are the soles compared to my others, uni reds in the middle. If anyone else can help LC check these for me please. I want to if I should try to return these. They look legit to me besides the stripes i pointed out.

They look good to me, the fakes are easy to spot just from the silhouette of the shoe. Maybe take a pic of them out in the sun as well. To me it looks like a very washed out red. But the heel curves and the toe boxes look right to me. Also how do they feel compared to your blues? They have a zoom sole so it should feel a bit "bouncy"? (not UB bouncy tho
laugh.gif
)

They look good to me, the fakes are easy to spot just from the silhouette of the shoe. Maybe take a pic of them out in the sun as well. To me it looks like a very washed out red. But the heel curves and the toe boxes look right to me. Also how do they feel compared to your blues? They have a zoom sole so it should feel a bit "bouncy"? (not UB bouncy tho :lol: )

They both feel the same. This is how the red looks out in the sunlight.

You're fine those are real, many people have said the same.

No need to over think it, any further and you're searching for a problem to look for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom