OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Attempted an instore order, was told they weren't showing as available within a 300 mile radius. I tried this at my local Footaction. However my Footlocker immediately knew what I was talking about and told me the date they were releasing when I mentioned I was waiting for the "multicolors". I asked if they were being raffled but he couldn't say.

Dont know if this ever happens but some missing paint on the toe. Hoping its just a QC issue. This is the last thing I have to point out before Im comfortable believing in the legitimacy of these kicks

In my experience, the fake racers have those stripes in question at all perfect in length, it is almost a perfect line from top to bottom. The real ones end a bit unevenly like they do in those pictures, where you circled them. They look legit to me. The weave on the fakes seem to be more straight up and down in the fakes then the ones that you posted.

SoCal heads the FA in Del Amo received them yesterday but they also sold out. Ironic part is I had a friend working there and he didn't even realize they got them in until the kid picked up the last pair in size 13 looking reseller af :smh:  
the one in Torrance? dang

In my experience, the fake racers have those stripes in question at all perfect in length, it is almost a perfect line from top to bottom. The real ones end a bit unevenly like they do in those pictures, where you circled them. They look legit to me. The weave on the fakes seem to be more straight up and down in the fakes then the ones that you posted.
Thanks for the info, the stripes are the main thing that had me worried.

Apparently my local footaction released and sold out [emoji]127770[/emoji], so my best option is release day

So with finishline and footlocker announcing 13 May as official release dates are we actually going to have to wait this long?

Or could RRS, running warehouse or someone release earlier?

I mean we always knew 13 May was the official date from NYCs post but typically they have dropped before the date.
I dont think you will find many if any retailers selling them online before Nike. From what Ive seen even the few site that have its basically a preorder for when they get shipment in. 

Nike allows retailers to sell certain products before an official release date, which could be days/weeks ahead of the official release date of the item. 

All that said if you can get them instore or via stock locate its probably the best move if you want them now. 

I dont think you will find many if any retailers selling them online before Nike. From what Ive seen even the few site that have its basically a preorder for when they get shipment in. 

Nike allows retailers to sell certain products before an official release date, which could be days/weeks ahead of the official release date of the item. 

All that said if you can get them instore or via stock locate its probably the best move if you want them now. 
Coming from experience working for a boutique retailer with a Tier 1 account, we had to abide by ALL release dates for launch product.  This goes for brands besides Nike.  If caught, it could lead to potential cancellation of an account.  

With that said, I can't say that stores don't release them beforehand but we don't know what that conversation is between the buyer and the account rep after the fact. 

Coming from experience working for a boutique retailer with a Tier 1 account, we had to abide by ALL release dates for launch product.  This goes for brands besides Nike.  If caught, it could lead to potential cancellation of an account.  

With that said, I can't say that stores don't release them beforehand but we don't know what that conversation is between the buyer and the account rep after the fact. 
I just speak on factual information, they do allow  certain items to be sold before launch dates but as stated in most cases thats a very small window between the two.  

This shoe hasnt officially launched but is for sale now. The official RD is 4/28

https://undefeated.com/footwear/low/nike-kobe-xi-whiteblue-lagooncourt-purple

I just speak on factual information, they do allow  certain items to be sold before launch dates but as stated in most cases thats a very small window between the two.  

This shoe hasnt officially launched but is for sale now. The official RD is 4/28

https://undefeated.com/footwear/low/nike-kobe-xi-whiteblue-lagooncourt-purple
I'm not saying you're wrong.

BUT at the same time, just because stores release them before doesn't mean they're supposed to.  I've seen concepts and undefeated make mistakes on their release dates and sell prior to the release date.  If another account reports them, they would be in trouble.  I wouldn't be surprised if this was "unintentional" to speed up sell through.  Also, release dates can change on the fly or release calenders made 6 months ago could be wrong and they just went with the old release date without doing their due diligence.

I'm just speaking from a standpoint of someone who has worked in the industry.  Not trying to pick a fight with you.  

Last edited:
Wore my Oreos this weekend. Pretty chill so far. Have to get used to the narrow heel tho.

heel definitely took a little getting used to for me. im waiting until these warm summer days come to wear my racers :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom