OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
whos eating what? i got some junior bacon deluxe's from Wendy's today for lunch. ya'll must have missed out on those as i was able to snag 3..
smokin.gif

People saying things like this with no source.
What sources do you need?

Look back at the thread and see how many spots stocked the 1.0. Run.com had these for crying out loud.

Then find me a spot besides Nike that had the 2.0

Then we have foot actions releasing the 3.0 damn near a month early. And they didn't even carry the previous iterations. And Its been confirmed that even eastbay will get then. This damn thread is the source.

I swear people don't think before they speak.
Well, I've called numerous spots in NYC and they all either "don't know", or aren't getting them allegedly. Everybody's playing games. 

Also, I wasn't saying you were lying. Simply saying that these things are being stated without confirmation. 

Look back at the thread and see how many spots stocked the 1.0. Run.com had these for crying out loud.

Then we have foot actions releasing the 3.0 damn near a month early. And they didn't even carry the previous iterations. And Its been confirmed that even eastbay will get then. This damn thread is the source.

I think a couple over seas places had 2.0s no? I thought I remembered Pro direct getting them.

I think a couple over seas places had 2.0s no? I thought I remembered Pro direct getting them.

Just Ndc Europe and two Nike stores in London.

Glad I was able to cop a pair from RunnerInn.  Im guaranteed a pair for sure. If I pick up an extra pair, its a win but im mainly looking for a pair for the misses.

Well, I've called numerous spots in NYC and they all either "don't know", or aren't getting them allegedly. Everybody's playing games. 

Also, I wasn't saying you were lying. Simply saying that these things are being stated without confirmation. 

I feel you. But NYC doesn't represent the entire country. And those things were stated with confirmation. But yeah it's cool if you didn't know, just happy to spread info.

Looking like anyone who cared the recent retros (both oreos, neo, BWV) should get these.

It suprises me how much people double/triple up on kicks just to have them sit in their closet for years. I'm assuming many of you own enough pairs of shoes to wear a different shoe everyday of the week, maybe 2 weeks. I would only double up to resell and make my money back for both pairs. Then again, I'm a newbie to this shoes collecting lifestyle.

someone bought 11 pairs of the white cement 4s in the same size so they have stock for years :lol:

just received a 25% off coupon from RRS, expiration 5/16/16. I hope they have multi 3 on may 13th. lol

Damn, missed it by a couple of minutes. How much did they end up costing after code?

Back
Top Bottom