OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Copped with ease. I got a notification and took my time. 3 mins later size 14 left lol... that coupon code though. 
pimp.gif

I havent checked the site in forever and i log on yesterday and today and they drop, great timing lol. By any chance does anyone know how well RW fulfills orders on these limited releases? RRS canceled my order on the BW back in january of 2015 and I'm curious how RW compares to RRS.

I wouldn't worry about these too much.  After talking with the store manager at the running store in flatiron, NYC, he informed me that these are going to be the biggest production run ever for a flyknit racer.  "It will dwarf the oreo 2.0 drop," which was available in copious amounts.  This is one for the people who want to wear em, not the resellers.  AMEN!

I wouldn't worry about these too much.  After talking with the store manager at the running store in flatiron, NYC, he informed me that these are going to be the biggest production run ever for a flyknit racer.  "It will dwarf the oreo 2.0 drop," which was available in copious amounts.  This is one for the people who want to wear em, not the resellers.  AMEN!

I can believe that. Nike on their kill resell game.

Last edited:
Got a feeling my order will be cancelled as well, I got the acknowledgment email though. Ordered a 12.5 but we'll see what happens.

If you didn't checkout fast you're probably going to get canceled.

I got on the page with FSR and added my size to cart, reloaded a few minutes later and my size was gone from the drop box but they allowed me to complete an order.

Final checkout screen stock was listed as "out" but order was still placed.

Last edited:

Repped....and quoted just so the reselling scrubs can look at it again.  
roll.gif

Honestly wouldnt mind them cancelling my **** if theyre going to produce hella

That 6/3 shipping date is killing me. Not tryna wait a whole month watching people wear them as I wait for mines lol

Probably going to try and cop in-stores when they drop and return my pair if succesful 

:lol: :rofl:

People still speak to retail employees about inventory? My bad.. "managers"

I only got an Acknowledgement email and the order doesn't even show up on my RW account. Credit card didn't get charged either. I'm guessing it's going to be cancelled. 

Back
Top Bottom