OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Remember getting MC1s in the middle of the night on RRS. Struck out on MC2s and had to pay resale :/

You guys think there's a chance they'd be released through NDC and not SNKRS? Trying to use a 20% I've had saved forever lol

You guys think there's a chance they'd be released through NDC and not SNKRS? Trying to use a 20% I've had saved forever lol
The 2.0s released on both but it was almost impossible to cop on NDC. But I think you can get away with it!

I don't think you can use codes, but you can use gift cards.

Last edited:
The 2.0s released on both but it was almost impossible to cop on NDC. But I think you can get away with it!

I don't think you can use codes, but you can use gift cards.

Yeah the 2.0 sucked on the snkrs app. Just kept loading

Welp, I lost too.

Welp, I lost too.
hmm yours says cancelled and "sold out" .

i emailed them and they told me mine were " back ordered" but if i wish i could get a refund right now. and that they would ship once they receive stock

the CSR also ended up applying a 15% discount.. i was too much of in a rush and didnt enter the coupon

This isnt going to 'kill' any adidas hype 
roll.gif

Im going to buy these next week and go right back to the other brands forum 
laugh.gif

Road Runner going to release them this weekend (that's what some of the NT members say)

i never read this.... I think the couple people who were able to get a pre order a couple months back were hoping they would ship this weekend.

Last edited:
Adidas hype stronger than ever, since Nike mass producing just about every sneaker. Yeezy hypebeast effect going to be around for awhile.

Truth. I started checking the UB thread this week for the first time since last summer. It's absolutely insane. I had no idea how much demand they're pulling these days.

I love the fact that Nike has flooded the market with Racers. Hopefully the MC 3.0's get the same mass release as every other colorway since January.

Back
Top Bottom