OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Truth. I started checking the UB thread this week for the first time since last summer. It's absolutely insane. I had no idea how much demand they're pulling these days.

I love the fact that Nike has flooded the market with Racers. Hopefully the MC 3.0's get the same mass release as every other colorway since January.
Seems like they'll be more of a general release compared to the MC 2 which was released via SNKRS. IMO these next MCs will be flooded just like how the Oreo's V1 and V2's are now. Plenty to go around. I'm sure NT fam will be successful in copping a pair or 2 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Adidas hype stronger than ever, since Nike mass producing just about every sneaker. Yeezy hypebeast effect going to be around for awhile.

this is music to my ears.. hopefully makes it easier to pick up the nicer Racer cw's, mc 3.0 included, maybe even on deep disco.. woot! :smile:

Last edited:
For all who got a cancellation from RRS for the MC 3.0 - were you able to have them set you up with a preorder for when they release em?

For all who got a cancellation from RRS for the MC 3.0 - were you able to have them set you up with a preorder for when they release em?
Still in back-order for my order.

Used CC.

I know those that used PayPal got their orders cancelled claiming that PayPal payment cannot hold more than 30 days or something.

so what does Nike have planned with the racer line? After the MC, what's next? Is it just bringing back old cw's and hoping people continue to cop?

so what does Nike have planned with the racer line? After the MC, what's next? Is it just bringing back old cw's and hoping people continue to cop?
Been wondering the same as well... i mean is there a Racer 2 coming?  Think someone brought this up but all rumors and speculation for the most part.  

To be frank, Nike ain't doing **** right now, they'll just keep retroing old CWs at crazy quantities.. honestly they should just drop these in NikeID :smh:

Look at what they're doing with Jordan Brand.. how the hell is there a Jordan 31 coming already?

To be frank, Nike ain't doing **** right now, they'll just keep retroing old CWs at crazy quantities.. honestly they should just drop these in NikeID :smh:

Look at what they're doing with Jordan Brand.. how the hell is there a Jordan 31 coming already?

ID, to me, is the only thing they really can do. Would be a great way to put the finishing touches on a great line.

But thats probably a dream

Last edited:
To be frank, Nike ain't doing **** right now, they'll just keep retroing old CWs at crazy quantities.. honestly they should just drop these in NikeID
mean.gif

could be a rumor, but did all the designers leave to different companies? I thought I heard some went to Adidas. 

:lol:  over hyping these up

I mean that wasn't my intention at all. Why would I hype these up if I've been preaching that they're going to be everywhere.

They're not available on the regular site but I can backdoor the items right now using the product code....

Last edited:
:rofl: backdoored? they were posted on the website.

Last night?

I didn't see them at all. But if you use the backdoor, you can add.

But people gon equate backdoor to hype. When it simply means a different method of adding a product.

Back
Top Bottom