OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Salute! Got thru.
nthat.gif
 i hope your order goes through. BTW do you receive an email notification if you get tagged like that?

SOLELINKS just tweeted a minute ago. hurry up fellas.

I have three pairs coming in from NDC tomorrow and I bought two more on RRS.. Hopefully they come through

Thanks for the heads up [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] Got one in case my SNKRS order gets canceled, which is likely at this point.

My pair finally came in via NIke. First pair of Flyknit Racer and I went with my normal size 9 (I wear a size 9 in Roshe Run and Free Mercurial Superfly Flyknit) but these are wayyy to tight.

Do these stretch out after a few wears or should I size up to a 9.5?

Some people rock without insoles in your case, can't say how comfortable that is tho.

apparently some dude following solelinks brought the price down to $120 with this code: C6X1M185

That didn't work for me either when I just tried it again right now.  
Yeah, didn't for me either, even for the Racers that was on sale for a week or so now.

But those codes work for UB, so probably it's only Racer.

Anyway, I'm still happy if my order goes thru at 14X after tax.

i just noticed this while i was on the check out page. have you RRS veterans ever seen this before?

Anyone get a email with someone else's name in the greeting? Wtf everything in my order is correct tho lol [emoji]129300[/emoji]

i just noticed this while i was on the check out page. have you RRS veterans ever seen this before?
Its always there.  When I got mine at the very start though, it said less then 35 remaining (37 other runners).  If you don't purchase for a few minutes while your cart is open, that will pop up.  

Back
Top Bottom