OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I know I just ordered but did anyone get shipping yet by any chance? I'm just so excited right now and I can't wait to get them. Thanks guys
Just received the shoes though, the delivery came 5 mins after I ordered. You might want to call them and check it out!

I know I just ordered but did anyone get shipping yet by any chance? I'm just so excited right now and I can't wait to get them. Thanks guys
Their "ships in 2 hours" claim is a farce.  I was actually thinking about it the other day, that if there was ever a lawsuit to be filed, that would be such an easy one to win for false advertising.
laugh.gif
 They usually take a full day, if not two to ship it to me sometimes.   

Was thinking about ordering then didnt, but thought about adding another pair to mix and match and now I cant even get on the site.

That is what has me worried at the moment.  I bought a game royal off of there the other day when it was the only size 9 left, and immediately after I bought it, it went off the site.  Seeing as it still has a FSR with all these orders, I am expecting the pain train to roll through tomorrow.   If they ended up with 35 of each size though, that will make me think it might go through.  I am not sure if it is 35 per size or 35 total pairs. 
hmm might be per size. fingers crossed for you all.

Damn, maybe I should just make a vip account for instances like this. Props to the guys who sent out the link!

Just wanted to double up on a pair I got from NDC and I see 5 pending charges...And they sent me a email calling me Daniel....Damn.

And my name is not JEONGHUN. What's up with RRS?

Last edited:
Rrs 9 and 9.5 went through via PayPal. Did get confirmation email for somebody named Lui. RRS was not ready for this night.

Lol. The name gave me on my order confirmation was Puc. what kind of f'd up parents would name their kid Puc. Really?!?!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom