OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
True. Lots of dudes named caleb these days. Im sure it was a coincidence...
Hopefully it's just a name glitch though and orders actually went through. Sizes are disappearing from the product page, so it seems like inventory is being bought out. I guess that's a good sign.

sizes went fast! good thing my pair from snkrs has already shipped. good luck to those who copped from RRS. i hope yall already looking for another site to cop from considering the fact that RRS cancels due to over selling :lol:

RRS gonna flip the script and have all our MC's out tomorrow morning. :pimp:

all of us once we get to the office

6PgH5Mz.gif

Last edited:
RRS gonna flip the script and have all our MC's out tomorrow morning. :pimp:

all of us once we get to the office

6PgH5Mz.gif

I kno people sayin they oversell, yadda yadda, but szs sold out in a reasonable amount of time for how late it was. Im thinkin i cop. We shall see tho.

rrs known for cancelling orders?
the king of cancellations. their stock doesn't update well with the inventory that they have on hand = cancellation szn especially for any hyped releases.

sounds fun. i refuse to pay over retail for these. i dont even want oop price. I want $150 flat or less now. RRS was 149.95 flat for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus their cancellations can sometimes make no sense at all.

Placing 2 orders, they can cancel the first order and ship the second.

Or they can cancel it and then pop out again online, if you order again, they might ship that new order.

Basically, place order and pray they ship.

Back
Top Bottom