OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
One of my emails showed the correct name and the other order wasn't even mine. So not sure if there's a glitch in their system or what

call me louis from now on. your destined name is whatever name RRS gives you on your confirmation email. 

I'm surprised you bought a pair. I swear you told us previously we were dummies for buying FKRs and they were trash ... Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was you.
You have good memory. I did say that, about buying at retail + tax. With 15% ebates or rrs vip, i have no issue with it.

You have good memory. I did say that, about buying at retail + tax. With 15% ebates or rrs vip, i have no issue with it.
get off your @highhorse  

laugh.gif

Last edited:
it's this idiot again. came in here talking all sorts of smack on the racers and he's coppin at pretty much 20 bucks off retail? didn't you say you'd cop at 50% off otherwise it was overpriced? get outta this thread scrub

Correct name on my confirmatikn email. Lets see if j get screwed twice for these in one week.

I'm surprised you bought a pair. I swear you told us previously we were dummies for buying FKRs and they were trash ... Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was you.
Ha, at least you admitted to it and that's good enough in my book 
laugh.gif
. I'd still buy a few at retail, but wouldn't have near the collection I have, because almost all my pairs were $90. Pains me to buy any shoe at retail. Didn't even like paying $120ish at FTL for the MCs last week. To be frank, almost all the shoes these forums go nuts over are over priced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom