OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
@lakers29 Nah fam. I only use Ebates and I didn't use my Discover card.
mean.gif

Oh well.
sorry bro that sucks.  I didnt get an email yet, but they havent credited me anything, which is unusual to take this long.  perhaps ebates getting bombed with emails about cash back.  and decided to kill it.  I guess we can only speculate at this point.  but yeah oh well, try again next time. 

[@=/u/91131/lakers29]@lakers29[/@] Nah fam. I only use Ebates and I didn't use my Discover card. :smh:

Oh well.
sorry bro that sucks.  I didnt get an email yet, but they havent credited me anything, which is unusual to take this long.  perhaps ebates getting bombed with emails about cash back.  and decided to kill it.  I guess we can only speculate at this point.  but yeah oh well, try again next time. 

Damn. I hit them with an email a day after for two orders and they tell me to wait seven days after shipment for the credit to hit my account fully.

I havent been on for couple of days since i have been busy at work and also did manage to score 3 pairs of MC3, and i missed the RRS drop. damnitttt my local RRS doesnt even have it either

I havent been on for couple of days since i have been busy at work and also did manage to score 3 pairs of MC3, and i missed the RRS drop. damnitttt my local RRS doesnt even have it either

i think most got RRS'd hard up the brown eye anyway, so you didnt miss anything. i have yet to see anyone confirm a successful order and thats all this thread has been for the last 40 pages

i think most got RRS'd hard up the brown eye anyway, so you didnt miss anything. i have yet to see anyone confirm a successful order and thats all this thread has been for the last 40 pages
thanks for summing up the last 40 pages hahaha...not complaining but i wish i could have got more blue and volt, still fire all around..congrat to whom ate, shame on whom resale and failed lol

I was hoping for something a little my symmetric (my kobe 9 MC lows were also asymmetric) but at least the weave is distributed evenly instead of that one guy in the thread that just had a slab of volt thrown on one foot. Pretty happy with my pair. Has anyone with a large foot gotten blue toes? Haven't seen that in the thread.

:lol: they didn't say that verbatim. Also this was for an order placed through SNKRS desktop with the Chrome Ebates button on the browser window.

Makes zero sense to me...

Did you use solelinks or sneakersteal or another affiliate link provider to get to the product page?

If anybody is looking for a Multicolor Flyknit Racer 3.0 in size 11.5, I just returned a pair to the footlocker in Palo Alto, CA on El Camino near Page Mill Rd. at about 12:15.

If anybody is looking for a Multicolor Flyknit Racer 3.0 in size 11.5, I just returned a pair to the footlocker in Palo Alto, CA on El Camino near Page Mill Rd. at about 12:
Just to add on to this, I'm about to return the same thing (MC 3.0 11.5) to Nike Stanford lol.

Last edited:
Just received a ship date change email from an order placed Saturday morning through SNKRS. I was honestly expecting a cancellation at this point.
I'm glad I was able to grab at least one pair from Nike Dallas last week.

I got a pair from RRS. Should be here tomorrow hopefully since it's a couple cities over/it's scheduled for Monday (better update to tomorrow).

My local FL had a few scattered pairs(Probably returns). Not my size, so I couldn't even see if they had better weaves.

Roadrunner is taking phone orders right now, got through and got shipment confirmation within an hour just a heads up guys
Just got through on a phone order for a size 9. Supposedly they're going to ship them out within 2 hours, so we shall see. I specifically mentioned their stock issues on the MC Racers and she says that was yesterday, but they have updated their inventory today. Won't be surprised if I get a cancellation.

Back
Top Bottom