OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Love RRS. They just let me order a pair over chat. I'm still expecting a cancellation but no sweat off my back if it doesn't come through.

Naw, been cancelled on SNKRs before and just decided to get a pair in footlocker in person for insurance.  After my SNKR order came I mixed the pair because I felt one from each matched each other better, but don't need 2 pairs.  Selling for $20-$50 profit wasn't worth the hustle.
couldnt get'em off huh?

dont blame ya

Love RRS. They just let me order a pair over chat. I'm still expecting a cancellation but no sweat off my back if it doesn't come through.
phone orders rarely ever get canceled from RRS. customer service has exact inventory on hand so it should go through. i just ordered a pair through them right now. the guy said 15 pairs total left or something like that in all sizes.

@caleb4god
 better get that RRS order in soon.

appreciate it everyone. Honestly, I'mnot even looking anymore. this whole process has gotten on my nerves. RRS gonna cancel my order then put em up for sale the nxtday. and Nike, bah. Im on to the nxt. Thanks a bunch fellas and everyone who tried to help was repped.

Called RRS and Mark said they sold out but got on chat with Kyle and got an order in.  Not holding my breath but if it goes through, all good.

My small and simple collection of Racers

sounds like RRS setting ppl up for more disappointment.  def worth a shot tho.  but still ridiculous lol "no one likes mark"

Got my pair in from NDC and happy with the look. Now just for fun (also cuz I want to double up) I ordered through RRS chat and specifically said "do not place my order unless you are 100% sure you have it in stock." I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually gets cancelled. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom