OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
"Respect to the racer name" is probably the dumbest thing I've heard in a while.

Neither lace swap is much to my liking, but you do whatever the hell you like. Who cares what any fool here or anywhere else says. Both swaps were "different" and different is good.

Walter..
Respect to the racer name : I was "ironicaly" quoting a fellow who said that earlier about the laceswap.

Make no mistake mate, i do whatever i want with my sneakers no matter what people think.

I'm just trying to have some fun on NT and take things lightly.

yeah, the stripes matches well with the grey tongue imo.

still don't understand why the blue bothers you so much, even just a bit 
laugh.gif

Hah...and my NDC streak remains perfect. My snkrs order from 3 minutes after the original drop finally shipped. I'll have em in the morning. I feel sorry for all the Nike CRs I hassled this week. I never thought these would ship.
Nice man congrats.  My SNKRS still hasnt shipped.  Are they shipping a pair from a previous return?  

Don't feel bad for all the CRs you've been in touch with.  That's part of their job to help address our concerns as customers.  If it wasn't for us purchasing their products, they wouldn't have a job.

Respect to the racer name : I was "ironicaly" quoting a fellow who said that earlier about the laceswap.

Make no mistake mate, i do whatever i want with my sneakers no matter what people think.

I'm just trying to have some fun on NT and take things lightly.

Yes, I know somebody else said it. And it's still the dumbest thing I've heard in a while.

Just do you.

Walter..

Random question and sorry in advance if I missed this....

Does anyone wear the racers with little to no space in the toe box?  I typically wear 12.5, but I could only get sz 12 for the MC racers.  I tired them on with my thin low profile socks and it's a tight fit, but still doable since I don't plan on running in these.

Last edited:
can you still order MC from RRS? like, from phone calls?

whats the chance they're taking my order if i call them and ask about MC?

Random question and sorry in advance if I missed this....

Does anyone wear the racers with little to no space in the toe box?  I typically wear 12.5, but I could only get sz 12 for the MC racers.  I tired them on with my thin low profile socks and it's a tight fit, but still doable since I don't plan on running in these.
My racers are kinda snug in the toebox.  Definitely cannot wear thick socks with racers or my foot will explode.  Must be thin no show socks.  During the hotter summer days, I don't even wear socks so my foot breathes super well. 

My racers are kinda snug in the toebox.  Definitely cannot wear thick socks with racers or my foot will explode.  Must be thin no show socks.  During the hotter summer days, I don't even wear socks so my foot breathes super well. 
Thanks for the response.  The idea of wearing no socks didn't cross my mind.  I'll test this out around the house to see if it's a feeling I can get use to.

Just called RRS about 10 min ago. Scored a sz 9 after my initial Web order got cancelled [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Hah...and my NDC streak remains perfect. My snkrs order from 3 minutes after the original drop finally shipped. I'll have em in the morning. I feel sorry for all the Nike CRs I hassled this week. I never thought these would ship.
Nice man congrats.  My SNKRS still hasnt shipped.  Are they shipping a pair from a previous return?  

Don't feel bad for all the CRs you've been in touch with.  That's part of their job to help address our concerns as customers.  If it wasn't for us purchasing their products, they wouldn't have a job.

Thx man. Not sure where this pr came from. Nike swears they are working with another warehouse that still has pajrs to ship out all unfulfilled orders. Dont give up hope yet.

Raw, unedited photos.  Weave is almost perfect but its too pinkish for me.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom