OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thanks man. They told me this was the last paid, the left shoe was actually the display. I couldn't believe they still had them tbh
Damn than that's a lucky pickup, I heard a bunch of people when out to Dadeland when the Multicolor released. 

i might do that to my oreo 2.0's when they get beat up even more. just a simple black and white.

Has anyone painted these soles white to look like a regular racer sole? The top is sexy but the blue sole just turns me off. They are very cheap to buy online.

RACERS FAM

Yesterday i caught a lot of heat for my laceswap and its excess of originality. Hope this one will restore "some respect to the racer name".

Why do you care what others think? If you like it rock it. Dont ask for acceptance from others to wear what you like. If you want to wear leather laces rock it. I may not like it but you shouldn't care what I think. Do u breh...

Why do you care what others think? If you like it rock it. Dont ask for acceptance from others to wear what you like. If you want to wear leather laces rock it. I may not like it but you shouldn't care what I think. Do u breh...
No worries mate.

Like i said earlier, i don't care about what the others think. I do whatever i want with my joints.

Just playing around and having fun on the thread, that's all. Folks are free to like it or not. That's the point of a forum imo.

wink.gif

No worries mate.

Like i said earlier, i don't care about what the others think. I do whatever i want with my joints.

Just playing around and having fun on the thread, that's all. Folks are free to like it or not. That's the point of a forum imo.

wink.gif
please do more crazy (or not) lace swaps if you got em 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
No worries mate.

:wink:

In that case I have a bunch of Nike crazy laces I copped at the clearance store like 5 years ago I should try and do lace swaps with. I have tiger pattern laces, snakeskin, bright colors etc... Would never rock em outside my house with those but to have fun with, yes.

Edit: here they are

Last edited:
In that case I have a bunch of Nike crazy laces I copped at the clearance store like 5 years ago I should try and do lace swaps with. I have tiger pattern laces, snakeskin, bright colors etc... Would never rock em outside my house with those but to have fun with, yes.

Edit: here they are
You can play with them for sure. Even rock them outside of the house if you like the result

Back
Top Bottom