OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

order on 18/5 but got cancelled...email for re-order but representative said OOS already...

Pity that I am not in US and NDC can't accept non-US credit card...
oh, i think i'll get the same i guess. I still have mines in my cart and it says it'll ship on the 30th lol.

Quick shot of my MCs with painted tongue. Debating on grey lace swap for the other pair [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Can you tell me exactly what black you used? Angelus has like 3 :lol:

Lunar 1 could have/should have been so much better. The color ways were very average overall. Disappointed.
I think the colorways were okay but not fantastic by any means.  I have 4 pairs and they are by far the most comfy flyknits out of all.

Hopefully everyone that wanted a pair has gotten their pairs by now.

Ended up getting a couple pairs to pick out the weaves I like. More likely sending some back to nike in a few days.

Weaves seems more constant this time around. the Left pair seems to look identical on all my pairs.

Just came in, weave is ehh not so pleased but something weird I found was the height between both shoes, left shoe is much higher than right shoe

Just came in, weave is ehh not so pleased but something weird I found was the height between both shoes, left shoe is much higher than right shoe

The shapes are consistently different on many pairs of the racers (not only the mc3)

These new MC don't seem to be very popular. Seeing alot of them on my local craigslist listed around $200. I figured they'd be going for at least $250.

These new MC don't seem to be very popular. Seeing alot of them on my local craigslist listed around $200. I figured they'd be going for at least $250.
It's a GR so they are very widely available. It has nothing to do with popularity, it has to do with production numbers 

It's a GR so they are very widely available. It has nothing to do with popularity, it has to do with production numbers 
So the MC 2.0 weren't GRs?

Somebody posted in here before the release that the mc3 have the highest production number of any racer ever produced. I would venture that the mc2 & the atomic purples have the lowest production numbers of any racer. There are many shoes that are a general release that have limited numbers.

Somebody posted in here before the release that the mc3 have the highest production number of any racer ever produced. I would venture that the mc2 & the atomic purples have the lowest production numbers of any racer. There are many shoes that are a general release that have limited numbers.
Exactly... maybe GR was the wrong terminology to use. Because the 2.0 was not a QS or anything but was wayyyy more limited than the 3.0 was.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't believe the 2.0 hit many stores. I think it was an online release only and went QUICK because unfortunately I missed out.

It's not like the 3.0 was not popular, it's just that everyone that wanted them (essentially) was able to secure a pair. 

Resellers took a major L on this release trying to make any money and that's why you can find them for around $200 or even just above retail. 

Nike has done a great job killing the resale market. These 3.0's will also restock in limited numbers once they get all these returns back from those of us that purchased multiple pairs.

So like I said before. It has nothing to do with popularity, it has to do with the fact that there were millions more pairs produced.

Just in from NDC (+15% cashback from Ebates
smokin.gif
).

Close-up:  Toe-tastic weave!

Well, I must say, the weave gods looked upon me favorably with this one.  To the Nike employee who picked my pair from the warehouse...

BONUS  - Flyknit Familigia

Last edited:

Just in from NDC (+15% cashback from Ebates
smokin.gif
).

Close-up:  Toe-tastic weave!

Well, I must say, the weave gods looked upon me favorably with this one.  To the Nike employee who picked my pair from the warehouse...

BONUS  - Flyknit Familigia
Wow! That weave is beautiful, GREAT mix

reseller radar going off
Thought about reselling mine, but I've been waiting on a pair of MC for way too long. Although I don't see what the big fuss is about reselling... It's just the way the world works. I see so many people crying about this kind of stuff for those EDM shows as well. Do people not know about supply and demand? It's just business.

Back
Top Bottom