OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I was going to skip the MCs but my local FL had a pair in my size with a nice weave and I caved in. Wasnt expecting them to be in stock.

You won't regret it , a fly shoe for sure for years to come !
I was torn with these. I love the look but wasnt sure if it fit my personal style. I sure as hell wasnt going to try for them online because usually my local FL never gets them and the 2.0 release was so popular. Just didnt want the stress and I wanted to see the weave before buying.  The planets happened to align where they had a few pairs left and one was my size in a weave that appealed to me. They arent heavy on the pink and the toes have a nice touch of blue on the left and volt on the right. Spent a half hour kicking around the mall trying to decide. I knew Id regret not getting them if I walked away.  I was holding out for the orange/greys but the shoe addiction is strong and I couldnt resist.

[quo@
te name="skip4play" url="/t/333957/official-nike-zoom-flyknit-collection-racers-trainers-only-size-poll-on-first-page-check-there-for-sizing-preferences/81990#post_25858783"]

I was torn with these. I love the look but wasnt sure if it fit my personal style. I sure as hell wasnt going to try for them online because usually my local FL never gets them and the 2.0 release was so popular. Just didnt want the stress and I wanted to see the weave before buying.  The planets happened to align where they had a few pairs left and one was my size in a weave that appealed to me. They arent heavy on the pink and the toes have a nice touch of blue on the left and volt on the right. Spent a half hour kicking around the mall trying to decide. I knew Id regret not getting them if I walked away.  I was holding out for the orange/greys but the shoe addiction is strong and I couldnt resist.
[/quote]

YEA good decision, here is my pair from SNKRS APP, bit of pink on one toe but not too bad I guess

Oh Im well aware that wearing monotone colors and letting the weave do the talking is best with these. I just dont have many vivid shoes so its still new to me to have my feet so vibrant. Im sure I wont regret it. They look so much better in real life/sunlight. Photos dont really do them justice. This is the first MC Ive seen in person so I appreciate them even more. Even though I admired them from afar.

never owned a sz11 racer before, only sz 10.5

on 10.5 it fitted perfectly, not too fit til my feet hurts, but a little bit loose

will 11 be too loose for me or will it do good?

Restock on MC3 will probably happen next week once they process all the returns from you all here!  All the remaining kicks will be pure pink weaves.

Does doing a size swap void the ebates cash back? Cause if it does i might as well return em now instead of waiting around.

Does doing a size swap void the ebates cash back? Cause if it does i might as well return em now instead of waiting around.
Size swap doesn't matter, its just when you return the shoes, say good bye to the ebates rebate you were suppose to get.

Back
Top Bottom