OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Well according to a nike rep I'm speaking to, returned shoes are recycled into basketball courts/running tracks.

You mean the old worn shoes that go in the big metal boxes by the socks and fitting rooms, not the Ndc or regular returns right? Or returns directly back to Ndc?

that pic is an example of why people buy multiple pairs and pick and choose... To get a pair or a shoe that stands out.

As far as v3 goes, haven't seen a "bad weave" yet.

Last edited:
The cost for them to produce one pair might be low but let's not forget the amount of $ they used for their R&D for the Flyknit. It counts toward each pair of flyknit selling price.

Yeah I'm not buying that recycled returns narrative. Because if a pair is returned to a retail store at DS condition and they don't have to be damaged out then they just put them out on the floor eventually to be sold.

Hard to believe NDC is much different

I'd venture even light use can be sent to outlets.  There are always a bunch of shoes on the hash wall that have certainly been worn a few times.

Michael maybe has special powers horned at an early age on the short bus. Customer service isn't his cup of tea.

Last edited:
Finally got my runnerinn pair yesterday. Hopefully i can get my money back after i decide which pair fits best

I can't stop wearing them. 5 days straight.

Alright, someone said it was ok but thanks in advance for the price check.

These are a 10.5, and have a replacement box.

Flaws include heel drag. minor paint chipping, and loss of the 3m strips on pull tabs. (2-3)

They've been deep cleaned and have waterproof protection. (If that even matters.)

Thanks again!

^ Damn... those have seen some use.  They look good to me.  FWIW, my wife has a pair that has similar wear, and it has started to fall apart at the midsole area (I ended up taking off the midsoles as I am going to swap them).  I know that guy is probably asking well over $100, but I can't imagine paying more then $75 for them.

^ Damn... those have seen some use.  They look good to me.  FWIW, my wife has a pair that has similar wear, and it has started to fall apart at the midsole area (I ended up taking off the midsoles as I am going to swap them).  I know that guy is probably asking well over $100, but I can't imagine paying more then $75 for them.
i remember someone paid $320 for some extremely beat white unpadded trainers lol

^ I concurred that. USPS priority is pretty quick and cost at least $40-60 shipping to Asia most of the time.

Wish i knew there was that cheaper air mail option :frown:
I paid hefty for the kicks I got from US.
Btw, does it comes with tracking?

USPS air mail. Took less then a week for the guy to get it. The priority mail though is something like $55. I've sent racers to Asia in the past, and those were around $25 as well.

Wow. UPS tried to charge me $230 to ship a pair of UB back to SNS in sweden. About $180 to london

Couldn't be happier with my pair, these pop so much in the sunlight. Shoutout to all the grown men crying over their bad 'weaves' :wink:

Raw images, no filter - shot with iPhone 6, enjoy fam [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Couldn't be happier with my pair, these pop so much in the sunlight. Shoutout to all the grown men in this thread crying over their bad 'weaves'
wink.gif

Raw images, no filter - shot with iPhone 6, enjoy fam [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️
Its pretty cool how everyones pairs are unique in their own weave 
happy.gif

I'm also absolute happy after finaly mixing them - No 2 from the left with No 3 from the right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom