OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Imo, this is the closest thing I've seen to a "bad weave." But I'm sure there's others out there who think it's
pimp.gif
i would love to cop that weave is sz 12...it looks like MC2.0..i dont mind the pink toe.

anyone RWH only has sz 13 left...still hunting for my 4th pair for more blue and green weave in sz 12.

Have there been any examples of bad weaves in the MC 3.0? Everyone's pair looks good to me. Mine has a lot of pink but I guess it is what it is.

My mismatched pair.

edit: waiting for my lunaracers to come in then theyre off to lemon for some surgery.

Last edited:
my weave is actually good money im just not feeling all the pink and ive seen other pairs here and on instagram where the weave is not all pink

My .ca pair had a good amount of pink which I was fine with, then I recieved my .com pair which has more blue and green. Super happy with both.

Last edited:
^ there is one that is somewhat near my house (100 miles), and they keep showing up on the launch locator for the last two "restocks"... They haven't gotten any additional sizes.

My creative juices aren't flowing or something because I bought acai berrys and I can't come up with a good fit for them. Any ideas?

I received my pair of MC 3.0's from NDC on Friday. My first pair of MCs after about 10 other colors.

I ordered 9.5s. The box says 9.5, but they don't fit like 9.5s. One of the tongue tags says 9.5 the other says 8.0.

I reached out to Nike support and they said they'd get back to me.

Anyone ever have this happen to them? I'm thinking I'm **** out of luck... 

But at least I got my girl a pair... 

I received my pair of MC 3.0's from NDC on Friday. My first pair of MCs after about 10 other colors.

I ordered 9.5s. The box says 9.5, but they don't fit like 9.5s. One of the tongue tags says 9.5 the other says 8.0.

I reached out to Nike support and they said they'd get back to me.

Anyone ever have this happen to them? I'm thinking I'm **** out of luck... 

But at least I got my girl a pair... 

Nike support sucks on these type of things... "I flowed it up to the elite team, and they will contact you in the next 1-2 business days" .... Then you never hear back. You'll probably have to just end up sending them back, take the L, get a 20% off code, and wait for the restock.

Running warehouse pair came in with the swiftness. Pretty much 24hrs later haha. Which do you guys think pair up best

Back
Top Bottom