OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm good man. I got my pair, but I do feel bad for those who didn't......because people felt the need to pick weaves. :rolleyes And sure, you're not losing any money on it, but tell that to the postman who's gotta waste his time shipping a pair back to NDC, the guy working in shipping/receiving in Memphis who's got to scan the package back in, and the poor souls sitting on NDC, waiting for a restock because he didn't get a pair. It's a waste of people's time IMO.[/quote]

You can't be real life with 80% of this comment, right? Worried about the postman who has to waste his time? The same postman who had huge cutbacks because people don't use the postal service anymore? And then worried about the guy working in Memphis? You do realize this is creating a job for them, right?

You can't be real life with 80% of this comment, right? Worried about the postman who has to waste his time? The same postman who had huge cutbacks because people don't use the postal service anymore? And then worried about the guy working in Memphis? You do realize this is creating a job for them, right?

Well, if you're so into job creation, then why don't you order 20 pairs of some random shoe each week from NDC, then just return all of them the following week? You'd be helping out the economy. Everybody wins!!!

Last edited:
Well, if you're so into job creation, then why don't you order 20 pairs of some random shoe each week from NDC, then just return all of them the following week? You'd be helping out the economy. Everybody wins!!!

Now you're just being dumb.

I'm not necessarily into job creation, but you're worried about someone doing their job, one that pays them. As if that's a problem.

random grey laces I found, IMO if you're too lazy to paint the tongue lace swap is the next best thing,, makes the colors pop more

Nope just straight flat black angelus. The gac-900 mix would prob make it look much cleaner up close but looking at it from any distance is unnoticeable, especially after I lace them up.
Wouldn't it be extra crispy if you don't put at least a 50/50 mixture of water? Even with GAC-900 the tongue gets a tiny bit stiff. I think if I was to make the tongue black, I'd use dye instead of paint.

Products if anyone is interested, all purchased from angelusdirect.com

Before picture, without laces.

1st Coat on one shoe

1st Coat on both shoes

3rd and final Coat on both shoes

A scary moment :wow:

Will post soon with the black laces and painting tape removed.

:smokin

anyone find a perfect match for the gray laces for the MC 3.0? The only onces i've seen that are a perfect match are the total orange grey laces...

Back
Top Bottom