OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
picked up new turqs

no such thing as a bad weave :smokin

Last edited:
Everybody who was able to order a pair off of NDC, had their order cancelled (at least the 10 or so of us on NT). Somebody posted in here that the employee store in Oregon got a small size run of them... Not sure about that though.

Thanks fam appreciate the info [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] If I see anything online I'll post it here first - also, do you know if there is an official release date for the Brave Blues?

Pretty sure they aren't releasing. That post on sneaker news was just showing the shop in Germany that had them. There were a couple places in Germany that got them, and the ones last year that had them had all samples. A few random places also got them in the states (not sure where, but I know some place in Texas got a few). Those pairs also had sample tags. Also, when nyc757 has been posting in here with upcoming releases, they aren't on his list. I wouldn't expect them to release.

Isn't the inside sole suppose to be white?[/quote]
Yeah it's supposed to be white. I switched the insoles as well didn't really like the white color. 

Anyone know where I can pick up a pair of Oreo's in 8.5 or 9 around LA or IE? Or should I just pay resale on Ebay?

Anyone know where I can pick up a pair of Oreo's in 8.5 or 9 around LA or IE? Or should I just pay resale on Ebay?

I don't think they're sitting in-stores any more. Prices aren't that bad on eBay tbh, including both 1.0's and 2.0's.

Ah... The hunt for the MC 2.0's is finally over, just in time for Summer.

I have been searching ever since I let go of my first pair of MC 2.0's to trade for a pair of DS B-Grade AJ 1 Black Toes.

I ended up paying resale locally, but I'm happy since they're so limited.

Hope everyone's having a nice Memorial Day for those who are in the US. This thread has once again quieted down after the MC 3.0 release haha.

Local HOH has MCs in a size 13 as of yesterday.

On another note, anyone got an extra 11.5 laying around, :nerd:? Need to swap my size 10.5.

I don't know if they will get/have their own thread, but they (and the steak 5s and 6) have been discussed in the Pegasus thread:

http://niketalk.com/t/529470/nike-air-pegasus-all-new-models-30-31-32-and-up/570#post_25890096
thanks ill keep an eye on that thread for any news 
No problem.  Thats the only color way that has been shown so far, but there are supposed to be a NYC and Chicago marathon color ways releasing in the fall.  No actual pictures yet.  

Ah... The hunt for the MC 2.0's is finally over, just in time for Summer.

I have been searching ever since I let go of my first pair of MC 2.0's to trade for a pair of DS B-Grade AJ 1 Black Toes.

I ended up paying resale locally, but I'm happy since they're so limited.

Hope everyone's having a nice Memorial Day for those who are in the US. This thread has once again quieted down after the MC 3.0 release haha.
congrats on the pickup.  your mc2 looks nice!

Back
Top Bottom