OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I like them, but I know deep down, I would probably rarely get the chance to wear them.
true... but they're so sexy and, on the rare chances that you wear them, you will break necks. i get so many comments whenever i wear mine.

if Nike retros the uni reds they'll mix the weaves like they did w/ TOs
i'm actually curious how they would turn out if that happened.

i see TOs on FTL launch calendar showing the two-tone block of the OG TOs, but i doubt they will look like that. throw back to when FTL released the black-white-volts showing the non-volt pictures.

just re-release the atomics and I'M DONE! 
nthat.gif
this and the volts is all i want and need then i'm done.

i see TOs on FTL launch calendar showing the two-tone block of the OG TOs, but i doubt they will look like that. throw back to when FTL released the black-white-volts showing the non-volt pictures.

OG styled restock!

:lol:

Finally got my pair in.  I am pretty pleased with the weave.  However, I would be ok with any weave as I am just happy to have a pair of these.  

Also happy to get a pair of the Oreo 2.0 for retail from a local seller.  

Yep can't wait to see how people gonna act once they see the stock pics of the volts pop up on FTL :lol:

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already but there's a size 15 non-volt black/white racers with black tongue on FTL. For anyone with big feet

just re-release the atomics and I'M DONE! 
nthat.gif
Still waiting for these to retro as well... please!

Haha yep they just dont have the new pics so they recycled with the OG pics.  

university red racers pop like no other red show I own. Especially in the sunlight. The photo blue racers pop really nice too for a blue colorway.

Back
Top Bottom