OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

What you guys think?? Legit

What's the buzz on these Total Orange Flyknit racer 2.0's dropping Friday ?   Only asking because I'm debating if I should cop on release day if these are expected to fly off shelves ?  or if they sit and I can wait on them a bit and let them get discounted like how some of the other colorways did.  I did check ebay and I'm seeing pairs being resold at around the $220 - $250 range which is an early indication that these may go quick ?    Thoughts ?

What's the buzz on these Total Orange Flyknit racer 2.0's dropping Friday ?   Only asking because I'm debating if I should cop on release day if these are expected to fly off shelves ?  or if they sit and I can wait on them a bit and let them get discounted like how some of the other colorways did.  I did check ebay and I'm seeing pairs being resold at around the $220 - $250 range which is an early indication that these may go quick ?    Thoughts ?
Doesn't seem like there is much hype on this colorway so I wouldn't expect these to fly off the shelves tomorrow.  Also, which other sites besides FTL releasing these?  Retail should be just fine... 

Doesn't seem like there is much hype on this colorway so I wouldn't expect these to fly off the shelves tomorrow.  Also, which other sites besides FTL releasing these?  Retail should be just fine... 
I'm assuming Nike.com at some point.   Just spoke to a rep and they said it's not on their launch calendar for June 10th

they will sit just like every racer for the past year has

im not even worried abut the To selling out..eery racer hasnt sold out on release day as of late. But then the mc3 was all over the place. Some spots were sold out and some werent. Also, some spots that were sold out had pairs popping back up

Total Orange 2.0 is not color blocked like the og was I liked how the inner portion was grey and the outside was orange think I'll pass on these.

Last edited:
Yep I am not going to pay full retail for TOs.  Waiting for a nice discount and then will cop.  Don't need them in my life that bad lol

Back
Top Bottom