OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Kobe 9 MC w/ black tongue and black swoosh >

I got the email from nike about the MC racers 3.0 and my cancelled order...

called them up and placed an order for one. its funny cause just the other day i was looking on GOAT looking to buy a pair. Glad I was able to scoop one for retail 
nthat.gif

Major...I'm talking about the color of the flyknit as well. The MC3s don't have anywhere as much volt as the MC1s
You're def right. I had the 1.0 (loved my weave. had so much neon on it) but sold them and regret it ever since... have to settle for the 3.0.

I already see listings for the new volts on eBay for $134 shipped. They will be copped when heavily discounted in the future. 

Major...I'm talking about the color of the flyknit as well. The MC3s don't have anywhere as much volt as the MC1s
I mean, sounds weird but I might be the only person in this thread who thinks too much volt looks bad

I'd personally say 2>3>>1, because i can't stand too much volt but the pinks and blue I love.

But opinions. Just wear the pairs you like.

@MD177
 How were you be able to acquire so many MC1? did you cop on release date?

the most I had was 5 pairs, but now only left with 2 pairs.. I really liked them so I hunted down the first 2-3 pairs, was lucky to catch a restock phone order on NDC, and the rest I came across through the years.. I missed their release and started collecting knits just a few months after, back in 2013..

wish the volts had black in the medial side.  Ive always wanted the volts in the past,  but prob looked to cop these on discounts like the rest of yall in here. 

Back
Top Bottom