OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i believe the new volts are available on CNCPTS from what i last saw.

anyone notice how the MC3 seems to be more vibrant in color compared to the MC1? i wish i had the MC1 since it has more volt whereas the MC3 has more of a pinkish tint to it

i believe the new volts are available on CNCPTS from what i last saw.

anyone notice how the MC3 seems to be more vibrant in color compared to the MC1? i wish i had the MC1 since it has more volt whereas the MC3 has more of a pinkish tint to it

It seems to be up for dispute, but the newer racers have a plastic thread instead of another material thread. The plastic really shines in the sun when compared to the original knit. I have the original and retro game royals, and when in the sunlight, the rerelease pop way more. I actually like the MC3 way more then the MC1, as when the MC3 is not in the sunlight, they still retain a lot of their color. On my MC1, when they weren't in the sunlight, they looked more like a brown color if you were 5-10 feet away.

It seems to be up for dispute, but the newer racers have a plastic thread instead of another material thread. The plastic really shines in the sun when compared to the original knit. I have the original and retro game royals, and when in the sunlight, the rerelease pop way more. I actually like the MC3 way more then the MC1, as when the MC3 is not in the sunlight, they still retain a lot of their color. On my MC1, when they weren't in the sunlight, they looked more like a brown color if you were 5-10 feet away.
Agree 100% MC3 pops way better than MC1 but again, subject to debate.  

Kobe 9 MC w/ black tongue and black swoosh >

so nice :pimp:

HFF
@MD177
 How were you be able to acquire so many MC1? did you cop on release date?

MC1 sat for 10 days-2 weeks on NDC. Several restocks too

They def didn't sit that long. They were rather spotty to get. RRS and RW had them before NDC. However, they didn't sit that long, and they weren't terribly easy to get. I was in this thread for nearly a month before Luke's Locker restocked and I was actually able to get a pair. They did show up at discount here and there, and I was able to get a second pair on NDC later (that I returned :lol:), but saying they sat for 2 weeks is ridiculous.

From this very thread:

Nike.com original link sent out on June 28:
Via twitter - MC Racers, for you American folk (I wish NDC would just accept international credit cards, already, haha, so the wait continues on these for me)

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-724296/pgid-646501

Then on July 1st
Dang the shoe is gone now on NDC. I'm waiting for some of their running stores to get them!

That was the first confirmation that it was sold out (even though people a few days earlier were saying they weren't in stock in their size online)

Last edited:
I've lurk in this thread for a long time and it's funny to see how some of the dudes that started to participate in this thread after the FK hype seem to be so knowledge of the earlier releases of the racers and trainers as if they were there before the hype...I've seen you and maybe a handful of others that stuck around... Md177, jerkstore, flatfoot, etc

Always appreciate the knowledge btw!

I've lurk in this thread for a long time and it's funny to see how some of the dudes that started to participate in this thread after the FK hype seem to be so knowledge of the earlier releases of the racers and trainers as if they were there before the hype...I've seen you and maybe a handful of others that stuck around... Md177, jerkstore, flatfoot, etc

Always appreciate the knowledge btw!

Join date/topic of accusation is comical.

Last edited:
NT fam I need some help! I have some old Flyknit trainers collecting dust as I've lost the laces. Can anyone please help me try and find a similar match to the og grey laces on this pair? I was thinking about stealing the total orange racers laces, but I would hate to have to buy a pair of sneakers to replace a set of laces.. I've tried asking Nike CS as well as a couple of lace websites-- no luck.

Back
Top Bottom