OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What in the ****???? 

And yeah those are looking clean 
nthat.gif

I see I was reserved a pair. I won the right to spend my $160 on a sneaker that won't sell out. :lol:

Anyway I'm on the fence, OG's pattern looked better IMO

Got a reservation for the volts, which I don't plan on copping for retail. Funny how the hype on racers has died down to this point of "not copping for retail."

^ a couple of factors can attribute to this 

1. They are producing greater quantities of Racers now

2. All the sheep have followed their lord and savior Kanye West to the three stripes 

Hmm I didn't get it but wouldnt even cop at retail anyway.  These will only be copped at 99-109 price range only.  Nothing higher.  

2. All the sheep have followed their lord and savior Kanye West to the three stripes 

You hit the nail on the head-this exact same trend has affected Jordan Retros as well.

The great news is that models will go on discount and to outlets since most of these people and the inevitable resellers don't want them anymore as they've gone out of style. This ensure that people who actually like the model will easily be able to buy pairs on the low. This is the golden age for collectors, if you think about it.

Does anyone know any good facebook groups/boutiques (think rif/23penny/etc) that sell racers? I'm in a facebook group but it's mostly overseas people. Any help would be much appreciated :nerd:

You hit the nail on the head-this exact same trend has affected Jordan Retros as well.

The great news is that models will go on discount and to outlets since most of these people and the inevitable resellers don't want them anymore as they've gone out of style. This ensure that people who actually like the model will easily be able to buy pairs on the low. This is the golden age for collectors, if you think about it.
Exactly, plus Nike has been trying to deter resellers by randomly restocking popular models very often. For example Oreo Racer restocked the other day and about 5 other times before that.

3. New volts aint looking too good.
fixed

Back
Top Bottom