OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Do the new volts pop? The color looks a bit dull in pictures.  I been wanting some volt shoes but am on the fence about copping these

Saw them in person today and they definitely had a dullness to them. OG's were 10x better.

My Oreo 2.0's came in from the SNKRS restock. First pair of Flyknit Racers. I was shocked at how light these shoes are when I took them out of the box. :nerd:

The comfort is nice. Upon first wear test, I don't know why people compare the comfort level between this shoe and the Ultra Boosts. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Ultra Boosts' comfort is a different type of comfort than the Flyknit Racers. The ventilation on this shoe is crazy and I like that bit of arch support in the shoe that I don't get in the UBs. And the colorway is just awesome (RAIDER NATION) :nthat:  

Plus you can actually run marathons in the FK Racer so it's not just for looks and comfort

My Oreo 2.0's came in from the SNKRS restock. First pair of Flyknit Racers. I was shocked at how light these shoes are when I took them out of the box. :nerd:

The comfort is nice. Upon first wear test, I don't know why people compare the comfort level between this shoe and the Ultra Boosts. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Ultra Boosts' comfort is a different type of comfort than the Flyknit Racers. The ventilation on this shoe is crazy and I like that bit of arch support in the shoe that I don't get in the UBs. And the colorway is just awesome (RAIDER NATION) :nthat:  

yep, completely different shoe. FKR has its purpose. But you know if you're going to be out on a long day of walking, you're grabbing UB's.

Glad you finally got your first pair. Being that you started with UB's, you probably won't go as ham with FKR. I have 10+ pairs of FKR but only 2 get wears now, and its very rare.

yep, completely different shoe. FKR has its purpose. But you know if you're going to be out on a long day of walking, you're grabbing UB's.

Glad you finally got your first pair. Being that you started with UB's, you probably won't go as ham with FKR. I have 10+ pairs of FKR but only 2 get wears now, and its very rare.
cheers casper90403 for mentioning FKR are better than UB in hot weather. so on your tip, i gave them a whirl and i'm impressed.

I've always felt the same way when people compare UBs to FKRs personally I like both and I just got me a pair of the ultra boost STs for working out and I'm loving them! I like the racers more as a casual shoe since I don't like heel of the racers when it comes to running

Has to be one of my favorites all time. I know no one really gives a **** anymore about MCRs but they've been out for what 3 years now? Still haven't lost a bit of love from me

Looking forward to the volts when they drop :nthat:

Has to be one of my favorites all time. I know no one really gives a **** anymore about MCRs but they've been out for what 3 years now? Still haven't lost a bit of love from me

Looking forward to the volts when they drop
nthat.gif
Rocking mine today for work as well... MC always GOAT

theyve got the volt 2.0 on shelves at my local FTL...easy pass if you have the originals
flyknit racers growing on me recently so I don't know the difference between older versions.

mind showing a pic the of the volt 2.0? google keeps returning results of the black/white/volt FKR

Back
Top Bottom