OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

How's the maintenance on white flyknit racers? Specifically the orca volts? Does it get dirty real quick? How do you guys clean white flyknit? Thanks in advance.
It's a running shoe not a high end leather dress shoe lol.  It all depends what you do in them, if you prance around like you walking on glass and watch your every step they'll stay clean, if you run in them in the rain, they might get dirty.  Clean with baby wipes or soap + water.

Check your local FB group. People still selling them for retail + tax after realizing they're not as limited as before. 
Thanks for the advice but I closed my FB ages ago
laugh.gif

Cerritos Mall FTL has one size 7.5 MC3 that I saw on display today.
Thanks for the heads up man. I called up last night but unfortunately FTL doesn't take phone orders.

~~~~

My MC3 search for a size 7.5 or 8 continues! Really hoping I don't have to pay resale for them...

Last edited:
How's the maintenance on white flyknit racers? Specifically the orca volts? Does it get dirty real quick? How do you guys clean white flyknit? Thanks in advance.

Mine have been doing fine. I usually just have to get the mid soles cleaned but then again I'm usually careful in all of my shoes. I'm not

Decided to pull the trigger and order the Oreo 2.0 for under retail as my first pair of FKRs since I can't seem to track down the MC3 in a size 7.5 or 8. Good choice?

Called my FTL yesterday and they said they were supposed to be getting them as well. I don't see this being a NikeLab only release....but I guess that's me just being hopeful.

Do NikeLab releases usually show up on SNKRS early??

Decided to pull the trigger and order the Oreo 2.0 for under retail as my first pair of FKRs since I can't seem to track down the MC3 in a size 7.5 or 8. Good choice?

any racer is a good choice... Especially under retail.....As long as it's not a fake racer.

Called my FTL yesterday and they said they were supposed to be getting them as well. I don't see this being a NikeLab only release....but I guess that's me just being hopeful.

Do NikeLab releases usually show up on SNKRS early??
Did they say when they would be getting them?

if FTLs are actually getting them. then no chance they're a nikelab release in the US. Now that I think about it, the dude I asked was definitely not the mamager, of course he didnt know

if FTLs are actually getting them. then no chance they're a nikelab release in the US. Now that I think about it, the dude I asked was definitely not the mamager, of course he didnt know
Re-release Oreo's were available at NikeLab in NYC soho as well as basically every single sneaker store ever.

Agree with @dragicon  any racer under retail is a major win.  

How much are MC3s even going for above retail?  Don't think they are by much but understand its the priciple if you dont want to go over retail still.  

Re-release Oreo's were available at NikeLab in NYC soho as well as basically every single sneaker store ever.

im just talking the nikelab website.
doesnt the nikelab store on mercer get some random releases so not everyone storms the niketown?

Just went in store, they're saying shipment got delayed even further because of Labor Day. Should be coming by the end of this week.

Do you guys see these really selling out fast?  
maybe the 1st batch.. I don't see these anymore popular than mc 3.0's.. if those were fairly easy to get, the black outs should be quite easy to get as well as long as you're willing to so some work.. :smile:

maybe the 1st batch.. I don't see these anymore popular than mc 3.0's.. if those were fairly easy to get, the black outs should be quite easy to get as well as long as you're willing to so some work..
smile.gif
Think I will need to see these in person first before I can make any real calls to cop or not.  Already skipped the TO and Volt colorways since they dont look as good as the OG ones and said the MC3 was going to be my last racer cop of the series for 2016.  

Think I will need to see these in person first before I can make any real calls to cop or not.  Already skipped the TO and Volt colorways since they dont look as good as the OG ones and said the MC3 was going to be my last racer cop of the series for 2016.  

same.. last Racer I purchased was mc 3.0's and I haven't even wore them much.. just that one time I wore them when I got them.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom