OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Size? are getting them according to staff.  Don't think it will be limited.  Not sure when though, didn't mention any dates.

Did you cop from Seek?

Probably all gone by now. I'm not a huge Racer fan but there's just something about this colorway...
Nope, dislike all the locals stores so I don't want to buy locally for anything except Yeezy ballots lol.

Plus my size US13 is seldom brought in anyway haha.

Last edited:

theyre like a dark oreo, not a complete blackout.

@hhelman7  lol how many more shades of oreo will we need to go thru.  Might as well call it oreo v3 then
I was also thinking they look more like dark oreo than blackout, especially based on that on feet picture above. But then again, it may just be filters. I also saw on Instagram some in hand and on feet pictures of the blackouts and in some pictures they look almost black, while in others they look like dark oreo. Maybe its filters, or maybe it varies by pair the oreo-ness of each blackout?
laugh.gif

I guess nike + didn't send out any reservations for knit by knight pair. Hoping I can cop a pair tomorrow with ebates and I think I'll finally be done with racers hopefully :lol:

Last edited:

Haven't posted on here in a while!!! Curious as to what's everyone's top three racer CW's that have been released. These are my top three

hows the hype meter for this pair coming out tomorrow?  don't see the madness anywhere close to the MC3 nonsense earlier this year lol

cheetos are definitely in my top 3 colorways for racers.  Mine are still fresh in the box.. maybe got 2-3 wears only.  

I started getting more use outta them after the swap.. such an awesome cw, along with Atomic purple cw..

Last edited:
A bit disconcerting. Undefeated just posted the Racers coming out tomorrow as a NikeLab release. Might mean it will be harder to cop as expected.

hows the hype meter for this pair coming out tomorrow?  don't see the madness anywhere close to the MC3 nonsense earlier this year lol
I'm hoping not very hard to get.. I'm not sure about this NikeLab release debacle.. I'm gonna try my luck on SNKRS tomorrow either way.. if I don't get them, I don't think I'll be too upset.. great cw nonetheless.. but again, another mixed weave.. 
mean.gif

are the swoosh really 3M? In the pics they don't seem like it.
According to the desktop SNKRS page it is. "Reflective Swoosh detailing helps ensure maximum visibility at all times"

Just checked the Nike upcoming releases page and it's not on there so i'm starting to think it really is a Nikelab release. 

Back
Top Bottom