OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Nike's first Flyknit running shoe returns for the fall with the release of the Nike Flyknit Racer "Knit by Night." The sneaker features a mix of black and dark grey throughout the woven upper with a reflective Swoosh and a white and black sole. Release date is Sept. 8, 2016 at a retail price of $150.

can someone comfirm this?

via: http://*************.com/sd/07853/nike/nike-flyknit-racer-black-dark-grey-knit-by-night
What excatly are you wanting confirmation on? 

Nike's first Flyknit running shoe returns for the fall with the release of the Nike Flyknit Racer "Knit by Night." The sneaker features a mix of black and dark grey throughout the woven upper with a reflective Swoosh and a white and black sole. Release date is Sept. 8, 2016 at a retail price of $150.

can someone comfirm this?
via: http://*************.com/sd/07853/nike/nike-flyknit-racer-black-dark-grey-knit-by-night

Have you not ready ANY of the posts before your's? :lol:

Either way, I feel the hype for these is pretty minimal, even less than the MC3 and those were pretty damn easy to get.

What excatly are you wanting confirmation on? 

Confirmed.
Have you not ready ANY of the posts before your's?
laugh.gif

Either way, I feel the hype for these is pretty minimal, even less than the MC3 and those were pretty damn easy to get.
the article says that upcoming racer will have reflective swoosh man

Sold off a massive chunk of my racer collection, I just wasn't wearing them enough to warrant having 6+ pairs. I want to limit myself to 2 pairs and with the MC3's and the Blackouts I think I'm set (unless an all white version comes out, then I'm back at it again). Still need to get rid of my MC2's and BW's.

Man, y'all had me hitting the snooze button tomorrow and coppin' them in the afternoon. But with all this "LAB" talk it seems like I'll be up at 6:45am PST 
roll.gif

Really hope I get my 8.5! Good luck y'all!

I'm sick of catching all these L's lately. I want to make sure I do this correctly. when it's 6:59 PST should I sit there continuasly mashing the button as it will autorefresh it self instantaneously at 7? Or do I exit the shoe page, then right at 7 I click the shoe page again to basically refresh it myself?

the article says that upcoming racer will have reflective swoosh man

Nike specifically mentions the reflective swoosh in the SNKRS app description.

Past NikeLab releases I've purchased off the app always had some reference to the Lab. Spiridons had it in the title and tags at the bottom of the page. I don't see any references for these.

Back
Top Bottom