OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
damn, those old volts look good there.

also looks like END is dropping the blackouts soon, not that that means much

Last edited:
I miscounted my samples.. I only have 7, not 8, so this is part 3 of 7.. I counted one of the doubles.. I do have doubles of 3 of 7 samples..

Last edited:
these are ferocious. I want to roar overtime you post them up.

smokin.gif
gave up my game royal/pink flash Racer for these instead.. I used to have 2 pairs of the sample Trainers.. sometimes, I wished I kept both sample Trainers.. oh well..
mean.gif

Last edited:

Releases in Europe really su... I had to pay about 250 € for a 9.5 US of the blackouts to a reseller... from now on - no more new Racer purchases...at least until the new Version of the Racers drops... 
roll.gif
-

there are still no pictures of them out there - right?
 Nice collection.  Repped
Waiting for those Volts or Total Oranges to drop to $100 or less
nerd.gif
100% that is the only way I will cop TO or Volt's.  They are not must haves but would be nice for below 100

My lastest pick-up: Flyknit Racer Brave Blue/Volt-Squadron Blue.

Any idea why it has a 99999999 code from the 2nd photo?

Debating whether to wait for a chance to cop the blackouts at retail or just get the oreo V2s to replace my old oreo V1s.. 
Might be really hard at this point to cop the blackouts at retail as I'm pretty sure this was it restock wise (except maybe END which will be hard to cop from anyway). I say go for whichever you want more as both are great colorways of the FKR. Although I can't advise on which one to go with since I couldn't decide myself... currently have both the blackouts and Oreo 2.0 in transit to me
laugh.gif

Releases in Europe really su... I had to pay about 250 € for a 9.5 US of the blackouts to a reseller... from now on - no more new Racer purchases...at least until the new Version of the Racers drops... 
roll.gif
-

there are still no pictures of them out there - right?
Awesome collection. My FKR collection currently consists of 9:00 - 12:00 on your FKR wheel
laugh.gif
(Oreo 2.0, Blackouts, and MC3). Had to cop multiples of the MC3 though since its my personal favorite... love the grey tongue and weave on them. Salty I couldn't get my hands on the MC2 though to add to my FKRs.

Last edited:
How do you guys tie your racers? Double knot? I feel like I have too much leftover lace after one knot

I'm really picky and critical when it comes to people lacing knits, the most important thing to me is how big the knot will be, I hate when people have a big knot that looks like giant bunny ears, I usually tie the knot to my liking, then if there's leftover lacing, I loose it out, but on feet they're not loose looking.

Back
Top Bottom