OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If they retro the Cheetos... :nthat: #GOAT

perfect combo for you bro..

Last edited:
Quick question: how many of you guys run in racers? I usually use Zoom Pegasus and Lunarglides and idk if I would ever run in these. I know Ray has like 500 miles on his Cheetos or some **** close to that

Quick question: how many of you guys run in racers? I usually use Zoom Pegasus and Lunarglides and idk if I would ever run in these. I know Ray has like 500 miles on his Cheetos or some **** close to that

~430mi... I'm planning to bring them out in November to hit 500mi! The forefoot Zoom works very well for me. I've always denied that Zoom was better than Lunar. However, after running in a variety of Zoom runners this year, I can confidently say that Zoom > Lunar (if you want to go FAST :tongue:).

Last edited:
^ those were photos from somebody who got his hands on them eary. It has some other insole in it since it should say racing in it.

just came in. so happy i was able to score on kith :smokin

box was all wanged but its the shoes that matter

Last edited:
I cannot run in racers.. the sole is too uncomfortable for me.  I run in lunar 1s and they feel a world of a difference IMO

I run in them when I want to run fast.  So usually during speed workouts, at the track, or during a race (5K to 1/2 marathon).

Since you mentioned you're using Lunarglides, I don't recommend running in the Racers if you need a stability shoe.

Releases in Europe really su... I had to pay about 250 € for a 9.5 US of the blackouts to a reseller... from now on - no more new Racer purchases...at least until the new Version of the Racers drops... 
roll.gif
-

there are still no pictures of them out there - right?

Last edited:
Debating whether to wait for a chance to cop the blackouts at retail or just get the oreo V2s to replace my old oreo V1s.. 

Back
Top Bottom