OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
do I see some swaps in there?
nthat.gif

Nice HIBRiDs Hunter 
nerd.gif

Thx! Just a small fraction...I've got a flyknit problem - no silhouette is safe.
I understand that addiction all too well! In the last month I've bought the women's MC lunarepic, Oreo 2.0 FKR, Blackout FKR, and doubled up on the MC 3.0 FKR
nerd.gif

Ah so you're on the 100 pairs a year plan too...

I understand that addiction all too well! In the last month I've bought the women's MC lunarepic, Oreo 2.0 FKR, Blackout FKR, and doubled up on the MC 3.0 FKR
nerd.gif
Ah so you're on the 100 pairs a year plan too...

Well, I missed the release on end of the blackouts. Must have happened sometime in the wee hours of the night.

Damnnnn I just unboxed the blackouts I ordered from UNDFTD release day and they are clean af in person. Seriously. Pictures do not do these beauties justice
smokin.gif

Those white "fkr2" are real reminiscent to the design on the newer Mercurial Vapor soccer cleats, i'm not against the big stripe but the all white is too clean to pass up.

What was the details of this release? Did regular folks have a chance to get them, 2012 seems sooo long ago lol. 

Those were released with some of the other very limited htm lunar/trainer releases that only seemed to be at a few nikelabs around the world. The general public had a zero percent chance of obtaining one by paying retail.

jeez, just slap a lunar flyknit tag on the tongue and a racing road insole inside and you've got a retail release. cmon.

edit: not saying these are anything short of amazing, because they are absolutely amazing. just saying that nike should release these because we all want them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom