OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
pretty weak cw's to follow the blackout
laugh.gif
Was thinking the same thing. The new racers do look nice, but nothing I'm overly excited about.

not a fan of those new racers, but i do like the color-matching laces. not exclusively black or grey!

I'm still waiting for a white swooshed multi pair. not sure what all I'd like that to be, but it always looks great

Thanks.   Re-sell is under $250 for the time being., don't wanna hold out and never see a restock while price jumps to $300..

so will these black racers release anywhere else or is it just a one and done Nikelab release?
Unfortunately, I think this release was a one and done. I don't think a restock on the blackouts is very likely considering how limited the initial release was. It was SNKRS exclusive and even they had limited sizes that went in an instant. And even if they do pop up as a small one time restock, the chances of being able to cop are even slimmer than release day being that the restock would be at a random time/day. Hopefully that is not the case though and you are able to cop them at some point at a fair price! They really are gorgeous in person.

Last edited:
I still haven't cut the tape on the box my Blackouts were shipped in :lol:.

To be honest I'm not even sure I remember doing the same with my two pairs of MC3s.

Last edited:
The first wave of Oreos was pretty limited and was a 7am EST release which was a surprise. Sold out within minutes.

However they restocked like 5 times so I wouldn't. E surprised of these return somewhere down the line.

Nobody's knows for sure though. The only difference is the NikeLab aspect of them. Guess we will see over time

Damn it's interesting to see how people are still up on this blacked out racer and asking about restocks.  

The first wave of Oreos was pretty limited and was a 7am EST release which was a surprise. Sold out within minutes.

However they restocked like 5 times so I wouldn't. E surprised of these return somewhere down the line.

Nobody's knows for sure though. The only difference is the NikeLab aspect of them. Guess we will see over time
yeah oreos and mcs restocked countless times on NDC/other sites.  Blackouts were Nikelab only... might just bite the bullet.

im still thoroughly confused as to why they have the Nikelab name, but they wernt released on nikelab....

that is the only reason why id think a restock is possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom