OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRoss  

Nah, it says olive.

Prolly the green one, right? If I had to guess at least...

[thread="333957"]Official Nike Zoom Flyknit Collection Racers Trainers Only Size Poll On First Page Check There For Sizing Preferences/84570#post_26568126​[/thread]
[thread="333957"]Official Nike Zoom Flyknit Collection Racers Trainers Only Size Poll On First Page Check There For Sizing Preferences/84570#post_26568126​[/thread]-> I'm not sure, but the last colour is only the colour of the insole... :
[thread="333957"]Official Nike Zoom Flyknit Collection Racers Trainers Only Size Poll On First Page Check There For Sizing Preferences/84570#post_26568126​[/thread]
Blackout for example:
526628-005
Black/Black-Dark Grey-Volt

Last edited:

I think it's the big swoosh white racer that's releasing on 10/14.... It's got the different sku also.

I think the 4 pack that I like that nobody else does is releasing next May.

Last edited:
I think it's the big swoosh white racer that's releasing on 10/14.... It's got the different sku also.

I think the 4 pack that I like that nobody else does is releasing next May.

I actually like em too. theyre kind of different to me

been out of the loop..  How difficult was it to get the "Black outs"?

What is the fastest, safest site to sell shoes, clothes etc?  have to offload some stuff.

Last edited:
^ if you didn't try at 10 AM eastern on snkrs, you missed em. Only a few special boutiques and Nike labs got them. They were difficult.... Especially by recent racer release standards.

eBay or grailed for the clothing, but they charge fees.

Back
Top Bottom