OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yeah his feet are just way too big for those
laugh.gif
. If the black/whites in the pics are also his, notice how much bigger they are (length-wise) than the all whites. They look like they're 3 sizes bigger.
That's true, but I'm pretty sure NYC specifically said that it's a new model. Maybe just semantics, who knows. Hopefully we'll get some clarity in the next couple weeks.
Your correct in your assumption, new model doesnt necessarily mean a new silhouette or design just that theres something noticeably different about a particular model to warrant a new sku. 

Color code changes are more subtle changes of model. 
Saw some discussion in here a few posts ago about whether or not a future restock may occur and happen to come across this on Twitter today.

Think that's pretty much it for that release.
Id say your probably right, dont see this re-releasing any time soon, maybe next year but for now its a wrap. They've achieved what they wanted to do with this release. 

I find the person(s) running @nikestore on twitter to be quite knowledgeable for certain things, mostly locating items at NFS,NCS and NTs 
Maybe cuz Im him 
roll.gif
  JK 
tongue.gif

Damn had to cop at $102. Was hoping it would drop some more like the Acai Berries. 

They need to bring back the Lucid Greens

Really glad the Oreo 2.0's I ordered a few weeks back finally shipped. I have been wanting to get my hands on a pair of them for a while now.

I resold my resale pair I bought, sizing seemed a bit larger on these than my other racers
If that's true I might have to get an 8 instead of an 8.5 in my racers in these if i were to get them resale.. the 8.5 in my racers fit slightly roomy while 8s are too tight

the newer knits do feel tighter and more stiff when compared to the softer knits on the older models that released before 2015. i remember reading somewhere on here that the newer knit materials have some kind of plastic(?) in them now.

the newer knits do feel tighter and more stiff when compared to the softer knits on the older models that released before 2015. i remember reading somewhere on here that the newer knit materials have some kind of plastic(?) in them now.
THIS IS TRUE^

In 2016, nike completed the transition of all core yarn for all nike flyknit shoes to recycled polyester. this has diverted 182 million bottles from landfills.

Are you sure it's not in your head? They all fit the same to me.  Perhaps the older pairs have had time to stretch a little with y'all?

Yeah, compared to my pre-2015 Free FKs, the newer FKs seem to have a harder plastic feel. 
It does and as what people said here, it's recycled polyester so should it be more durable then? 

Also, would the dye Nike have used on the new Flyknits made it more stiffer?

Getting my Blackouts tomorrow at my local post office =D

It does and as what people said here, it's recycled polyester so should it be more durable then? 

Also, would the dye Nike have used on the new Flyknits made it more stiffer?

Getting my Blackouts tomorrow at my local post office =D
Hmm, not truly sure but am sure enjoying them. 

Congrats on your blackouts too!

Are you sure it's not in your head? They all fit the same to me.  Perhaps the older pairs have had time to stretch a little with y'all?
Everytime I wear a new pair of racers, I feel like, I'm ripping the shoe apart, trying to squeeze my little fat foot into it, but after a little use they get softer.

I am jonesing to see the official FKR2 pics

I love the OG's but they have become a little long in the tooth

Back
Top Bottom