OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone know what is the resale value of the Oreo 1.0 size 9.5 NIB w receipt from NDC?  Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
The plats are definitely a pick up for me on release. I'm new to the forums and Flyknit racers in general. The only pairs I have are the Oreo 2.0, tranquility, and volt/black/white. I have the volts, total orange, game royals, and blue glows In route now. Any one have Oreo 1.0, sails, Uni reds NOS in a size 9 for sale here? I jumped into racers kind of late and missed a few haha.

Flyknits don't sell fast anymore. I've had a pair of sz 6 racers on the bay for a while in the teal colorway.
Tell me about it. Have a pair of Cheetos for sale on a couple of places and no movement.

Not even an offer. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
it's already Flyknit Friday somewhere.. :lol:

happy early Flyknit Friday.. we need to bring back the FF pics, whether it be on feet, pick ups, or current collection pics..

Oreo 3.0 HIBRiD were delivered today, on feet tomorrow.. really wished I doubled up on these..

Last edited:

happy early Flyknit Friday.. we need to bring back the FF pics, whether it be on feet, pick ups, or current collection pics..

Oreo 3.0 HIBRiD were delivered today, on feet tomorrow.. really wished I doubled up on these..

Definitely... Flyknit Fridays have been very quiet.

Depends on what youre selling; I had my extra MC 3.0 and Oreo 2.0 up for less than a week above retail before they went.
Not surprised at all that those two cws sold for over retail. Next to the Blackouts, the MC 3.0 and Oreo 2.0 are my favorite FKRs.

it's already Flyknit Friday somewhere..
laugh.gif

sick

it's already Flyknit Friday somewhere..
laugh.gif

Would look dope with a black outsole
smokin.gif

Info on these??

Back
Top Bottom